Nala and Scar were mates???

Re: Nala and Scar were mates???

Postby Polkadot » December 28th, 2009, 10:51 pm

I firmly believe that this is false. If Sarafina and Scar mated, surely Nala would have a slighty darker shade of skin that the other lionesses, due to the genetics? But no, she's just as pale and cream-coloured as the others. Also, then it would be gross for Simba and Nala to get together.
Scar is NOT Nala's father, end of.
Polkadot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"before sunrise, he's your son".

Pride Points: 1

Postby ΚӨVЦ » January 1st, 2010, 12:38 am

[quote="Polkadot"]I firmly believe that this is false. If Sarafina and Scar mated, surely Nala would have a slighty darker shade of skin that the other lionesses, due to the genetics? But no, she's just as pale and cream-coloured as the others. Also, then it would be gross for Simba and Nala to get together.
Scar is NOT Nala's father, end of.[/quote]

I agree with polkadot...plus if scar and sarafina mated wouldn't Nala and Simba be related :/
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Pride Points: 0

Postby LadyAnette » January 1st, 2010, 12:00 pm

Well, like in the previous posts, lions DO incest. Though in Disney's case, they wouldn't do anything like that. But I do agree with Polkadot that this theory is false. Mainly fan-fictions and theorys.
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 18th, 2010, 6:16 am

Disney has always give this lions character a human personality
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King