FuzzySimba's AMV's Ask Away! What do you think?

FuzzySimba's AMV's Ask Away! What do you think?

Postby FuzzySimba » December 8th, 2009, 12:45 am

Hey there I have recently become interested into the creation of Animated Music Videos and I was wondering what you thought of them as I always would like to improve and maybe reach to the higher standards that TS and KM are easily capable of!

Thanks and ask let me know what your thinking about them!

My channel is in my siggy section!
I am a AMV creater and if you want to
check out my Channel.
Click Here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ACE1JONB
Simba's Words:
"The Great Kings of the past are up there watching over us."
Created By LadyAnette Thank You! Your My Friend Always!
FuzzySimba
Still here living it up!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Feeling Fuzzy inside

Nickname(s): Fuzzy, FS,
Pride Points: 8

Re: FuzzySimba's AMV's Ask Away! What do you think?

Postby Yumacub » December 8th, 2009, 12:46 am

Can you make a video with Simba trying to impress Nala? :)
Add a song that fits! :D
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC

Postby FuzzySimba » December 8th, 2009, 12:51 am

Yea sure! If you could select the song that you think will be most suitable for it i would be more than happy to make one for you!
check out my Channel.
Simba's Words:
FuzzySimba
Still here living it up!

Feeling Fuzzy inside

Postby Yumacub » December 8th, 2009, 12:54 am

I think Over my head(cable car) by the Fray would fit best! ^^
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC

Postby FuzzySimba » December 8th, 2009, 12:56 am

Okay cool it you give me a bit of time to figure it out ill be right on it! hehe thanks for the request!

Let me know what you think of my previous work as all of them are very contrasting to the other so you should find one you like the most! :)
check out my Channel.
Simba's Words:
FuzzySimba
Still here living it up!

Feeling Fuzzy inside

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 8th, 2009, 7:47 am

I think this belongs here --> viewforum.php?f=28

I must say that you've done a great job so far! Keep making those! :)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby KiarasMate » December 8th, 2009, 7:55 am

*doesn't have the power to move this thread* lol. :)

Well, you already know what I think about your work Jonathan but I won't pass up an opportunity to promote your AMVs, so for those of you who aren't subbed to FS, I highly recommend that you do so, as he's definitely a very talented AMV Creator and it would be a shame to miss out on any of his awesome creations. :) Keep up the fantastic work buddy and looking forward to seeing more of your splended AMVs in the future. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Mike » December 8th, 2009, 11:31 am

Yup, I recently subbed to his work, and it's pretty good stuff alright =D
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby FuzzySimba » December 9th, 2009, 7:35 am

[quote="KiarasMate"]*doesn't have the power to move this thread* lol. :)

Well, you already know what I think about your work Jonathan but I won't pass up an opportunity to promote your AMVs, so for those of you who aren't subbed to FS, I highly recommend that you do so, as he's definitely a very talented AMV Creator and it would be a shame to miss out on any of his awesome creations. :) Keep up the fantastic work buddy and looking forward to seeing more of your splended AMVs in the future. ^^[/quote]

Sorry about that everyone! Didn't actually know there was a section just for the Fandom...

Thanks For your lovely words as always KM as you always have been a huge supporter to not only just me but to alot of fellow AMV creaters out there that are still gaining that special something to make it into the legends. :)

You are always a great friend of mine regardless the lack of time we have together. ;)

Oh and thanks again for the subbing everyone! :)
check out my Channel.
Simba's Words:
FuzzySimba
Still here living it up!

Feeling Fuzzy inside

Postby CheetahCat » December 9th, 2009, 8:58 am

Well, you already know what I think about your creations, Jonathon. ^^ You really do make some magnificent Lion King AMVs and you do a an awesome job to capture everything at a reasonable pace. I already subbed you awhile back and I hope that you will get future subscriptions my feline friend. ^^

Keep up the extraordinary work! :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King