I have questions about Kopa????

I have questions about Kopa????

Postby ΚӨVЦ » November 30th, 2009, 2:26 am

Listen...i have acouple questions about Kopa????? (Please dont kill me for there questions im about to ask)

1.Whats Kopa's REAL story? (i keep seeing different story's about him and idk which is real)

2.Does Kopa die?

3. If so...How?

Please and thank you :innocent: :D :innocent: :D
ImageImage

Avatar made by me, Signatures made by Lady Annette
ΚӨVЦ

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Pride Points: 0

Re: I have questions about Kopa????

Postby LadyAnette » November 30th, 2009, 2:39 am

Hmm everyone has their own opinions on how Kopa's life was. I would suggest locking the topic. It might start a fight.
On the other hand, I belive that Kopa died from Zira and that's why they were banished. Also about Kopa's life, I would read The Lion King: Six New Adventures. It's about Kopa.
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby ΚӨVЦ » November 30th, 2009, 2:40 am

[quote="LadyAnette"]Hmm everyone has their own opinions on how Kopa's life was. I would suggest locking the topic. It might start a fight.
On the other hand, I belive that Kopa died from Zira and that's why they were banished. Also about Kopa's life, I would read The Lion King: Six New Adventures. It's about Kopa.[/quote]

umm ok...thanx
ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby LadyAnette » November 30th, 2009, 2:41 am

No problem! They have some sites that allow you to read them. :)
LadyAnette

Postby Akril » November 30th, 2009, 6:01 am

[quote="number1KovuFan"]1.Whats Kopa's REAL story? (i keep seeing different story's about him and idk which is real)[/quote]
In The Lion King: Six New Adventures, he is Simba's only cub. He gets into trouble every now and then, but mostly, he listens to stories told to him by the other characters. There are also a couple of German audio plays ("Friends for Life" and "Fight for the Throne") that describe how Kopa makes friends with a hyena pup and helps his father win back his throne after a cheetah takes it over (with the help of some manipulative hyenas). He seems to grow older during the course of the second story (I'd think a lion cub would be at least a "teen" after three months), but it's never made clear.

[quote]2.Does Kopa die?[/quote]
In the official stories, no. In fan fiction, however, there are many theories explaining how he might have died or disappeared. The most popular one is that he was killed by Zira before TLK2: Simba's Pride, but this is only a theory. Since the events and characters in TLK6NA conflict with the events of SP so much, I tend to consider them two separate entities.

By the way, here's one place where you can read TLK6NA (there are links on the left side of the screen).
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby Deeri » November 30th, 2009, 2:06 pm

No worries about the questions. Even those who have been Lion King fans for years have never heard of Kopa.

[quote]1.Whats Kopa's REAL story? (i keep seeing different story's about him and idk which is real)[/quote]

Kopa was Simba and Nala's only cub from The Lion King Six New Adventure books. I think he may originally have been intended to be a extended character on that we see from the presentation at the end (the cub titled ''Fluffy''). In fanfiction, I think there was a cub named Tanabi that people tend to associate more as being Simba's son than that of Kopa. So when Simba's Pride was released, poor Kopa faded into a state of oblivion thus Kiara is the official canon daughter of Simba and Nala.

Hmm, interesting question. In truth. No, he just disappears from records (so to speak) as I mentioned before as soon as Simba's Pride was released and there was no Kopa or Chaka (from the original storyline of Simba having two cubs) but Kiara.

However, this does not prevent many fans from making up theories about what happpened to him. Actually I quite like all theories but personally and going from the story that makes sense as to why the outlanders were exiled, my belief is that Kopa was killed by Zira who tried to pave her way to the throne. However, that backfired on her and she and the other outlanders were exiled. Sort of barbaric as I would have loved it if Kopa had survived...and lived but in canon it's only Kiara who is the cub...and future Queen of the Pridelands so it has to somehow make sense if canon isn't to be mixed up.

I hope this has helped number1kovufan.:)
Wisdom outweighs any wealth
Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)
Deeri

Postby ΚӨVЦ » November 30th, 2009, 10:48 pm

[quote="Deeri"]No worries about the questions. Even those who have been Lion King fans for years have never heard of Kopa.

[quote]1.Whats Kopa's REAL story? (i keep seeing different story's about him and idk which is real)[/quote]

Kopa was Simba and Nala's only cub from The Lion King Six New Adventure books. I think he may originally have been intended to be a extended character on that we see from the presentation at the end (the cub titled ''Fluffy''). In fanfiction, I think there was a cub named Tanabi that people tend to associate more as being Simba's son than that of Kopa. So when Simba's Pride was released, poor Kopa faded into a state of oblivion thus Kiara is the official canon daughter of Simba and Nala.

Hmm, interesting question. In truth. No, he just disappears from records (so to speak) as I mentioned before as soon as Simba's Pride was released and there was no Kopa or Chaka (from the original storyline of Simba having two cubs) but Kiara.

However, this does not prevent many fans from making up theories about what happpened to him. Actually I quite like all theories but personally and going from the story that makes sense as to why the outlanders were exiled, my belief is that Kopa was killed by Zira who tried to pave her way to the throne. However, that backfired on her and she and the other outlanders were exiled. Sort of barbaric as I would have loved it if Kopa had survived...and lived but in canon it's only Kiara who is the cub...and future Queen of the Pridelands so it has to somehow make sense if canon isn't to be mixed up.

I hope this has helped number1kovufan.:)[/quote]

Thanx alot Deeri...It helped alot. :) 8-) :innocent:

and btw i noticed u were new so...welcome
ImageImage

ΚӨVЦ

ΚӨVЦ IƧ MΥ ΉӨMΣ DӨG G

Postby Deeri » November 30th, 2009, 11:44 pm

No problem and thank you for the welcome.:)
Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC)
Deeri

Postby thanigraphics » December 2nd, 2009, 1:11 am

1.Whats Kopa's REAL story? (i keep seeing different story's about him and idk which is real)

Kopa is Simba's son in "the Lion King: Six New Adventures" He does not appear in any other Disney materials than these six books.

2.Does Kopa die?

In Six New Adventures, Kopa doesn't die. Some fans made stories and pictures about Kopa dying, but that's their own fantasy, based on the fact that Kopa didn't appear in Simba's Pride.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby KovusTrueMate » December 2nd, 2009, 1:13 am

I don't think he died. I think that he was still alive and everyone just THOUGHT he was dead. (Like Simba for example.)

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King