Postby CommandoTheLion » November 23rd, 2009, 5:23 pm

yeah same i like the song but not Miley Cyrus -.- she annoys me so much
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Re: I thought I lost you

Postby daantje » November 23rd, 2009, 10:38 pm

cool I didnt know that song yet but my fav song is the song that mittens sings in the train back home. dont remember the name of the song but it sounds kind of country like.
ImageImageImage
daantje

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

kiara ^-^

Pride Points: 0

Postby YFWE » November 23rd, 2009, 10:44 pm

[quote="daantje"]cool I didnt know that song yet but my fav song is the song that mittens sings in the train back home. dont remember the name of the song but it sounds kind of country like.[/quote]

I believe you're referring to "Barking at the Moon." I <3 it too. =]
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Buffy » November 24th, 2009, 6:09 am

Oooh! I love the song. I actually think Miley is good too. I think she started off ok/not so good. But after "The Climb" she improved.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby LadyAnette » November 26th, 2009, 7:09 pm

In the song or in real life? ;D
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King