TLK Fan of the Month - May/June 2015 [Voting!]

Who was a huge TLK fan over the past two months?

Poll ended at July 25th, 2015, 6:56 am

thelionprince
55%
TheWhistlerify
9%
GeminiGemelo
36%

Total votes : 11

TLK Fan of the Month - May/June 2015 [Voting!]

Postby DGFone » July 18th, 2015, 6:56 am

I did promise to post this topic last week, however, this time, I can even say that I didn't forget. Because there were so few nominations, I decided to wait and see. We got a few more nominations, and while it is not as much as I wanted, it is more than what we had last Sunday. So to keep on boldly go, here are the members who made it into the voting round:

thelionprince
    TheWhistlerify
    GeminiGemelo

As I was saying, not a long list. It was either these three, or to just have everyone who were nominated in the voting round. Hopefully, the future will go better - these things have always been a tide of member interest, with it peaking and waning at different times.

As I have already mentioned, I will be creating banners for the top two voted members because this round covers two months. As for everyone else: there are still many months left, so for those who didn't make it into the voting round, do not worry. Your time will come.

I will give the usual 7 days to vote, so voting will end on Friday, July 24.

Good luck!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 136

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - May/June 2015 [Voting!]

Postby DGFone » July 24th, 2015, 5:00 am

Just a heads up: One more day left to vote!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 136

Return to Beyond The Lion King