Things we already mostly knew

Things we already mostly knew

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 17th, 2015, 6:51 pm

Things You Only Notice When You Watch The Lion King for the Hundredth Time

Im sure alot of us are like......wooow, Really? :oh?: , yeah, we already knew, lol :teehee:

http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/20 ... 6|omd|box4
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Things we already mostly knew

Postby Ninaroja » July 17th, 2015, 11:42 pm

Ahaha I saw this recently xD

On a more serious note though, does a new topic need to be made for every single OhMyDisney article? I think it just fills the board with a lot of unnecessary topics :/ why not have one dedicated "Oh My Disney"/Disney blogs thread?
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » July 17th, 2015, 11:57 pm

That's probably a good idea. Some of these articles don't really lead to much discussion.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby TheLionPrince » July 18th, 2015, 3:02 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]On a more serious note though, does a new topic need to be made for every single OhMyDisney article? I think it just fills the board with a lot of unnecessary topics :/ why not have one dedicated "Oh My Disney"/Disney blogs thread?[/quote]

Thank you! I'm getting a little tired of these topic threads dedicated to every post on Oh My Disney! concerning The Lion King. I wanted to post the same sentiment, but I didn't step on anyone's toes who enjoyed these threads.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby PrincessKiara » July 20th, 2015, 9:15 pm

I agree that ONE thread in which we can all post Oh My Disney stuff is a good idea. :)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Return to Beyond The Lion King