I have a question on the movies?

I have a question on the movies?

Postby VitanisMate » August 14th, 2009, 3:51 pm

Tell me why in all of the movies that the lions who start out as friends as cubs become married when they become adults lol? :?
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Re: I have a question on the movies?

Postby Moka » August 14th, 2009, 4:22 pm

It happens in real life, too.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby VitanisMate » August 14th, 2009, 4:41 pm

[quote="Moka"]It happens in real life, too.[/quote]Ya but most of the time it does not. ;)
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasMate » August 14th, 2009, 7:28 pm

Well, all that royal stuff I guess.. Nala met Simba..and Simba was prince then when they got togetehr Nala became queen. I guess it's all those go pick out someone and get married..then when you pick that special someone, it can't be undone and so you are with them for life and I guess Simba and Nala carried on the tradition. lol That is just what I think. :P
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby VitanisMate » August 14th, 2009, 7:32 pm

[quote="VampireSimba"]Well, all that royal stuff I guess.. Nala met Simba..and Simba was prince then when they got togetehr Nala became queen. I guess it's all those go pick out someone and get married..then when you pick that special someone, it can't be undone and so you are with them for life and I guess Simba and Nala carried on the tradition. lol That is just what I think. :P[/quote]Yeah along with Kiara and Kovu although Kovu was not handpicked by Simba.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby SimbasMate » August 14th, 2009, 7:36 pm

[quote="Kopa1318"][quote="VampireSimba"]Well, all that royal stuff I guess.. Nala met Simba..and Simba was prince then when they got togetehr Nala became queen. I guess it's all those go pick out someone and get married..then when you pick that special someone, it can't be undone and so you are with them for life and I guess Simba and Nala carried on the tradition. lol That is just what I think. :P[/quote]Yeah along with Kiara and Kovu although Kovu was not handpicked by Simba.[/quote]

I guess Disney wanted to make it a little differnt. ;)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby VitanisMate » August 14th, 2009, 7:38 pm

I guess.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby NightmareMoon » August 14th, 2009, 10:56 pm

Well Simba and Nala were the only cubs so I guess that was a given.
Kiara and Kovu were pretty much the only non related cubs.. it was either that or Kiara and Nuka O_o.. considering he didnt die lol.

Cause Disney always has a happy ending and it usually involves that sort of thing. ^^
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby VitanisMate » August 14th, 2009, 11:14 pm

[quote="Nala's Mate"]Well Simba and Nala were the only cubs so I guess that was a given.
Kiara and Kovu were pretty much the only non related cubs.. it was either that or Kiara and Nuka O_o.. considering he didnt die lol.

Cause Disney always has a happy ending and it usually involves that sort of thing. ^^[/quote]Simba and Nala are related? :ew:
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby NightmareMoon » August 14th, 2009, 11:18 pm

It depends on which theory you believe on who Nala's father is I guess. ^^

I don't believe so myself so. I doubt they were.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King