[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Tanabi — My Lion King Forum

Tanabi

Re: Tanabi

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 8th, 2009, 8:37 am

That's a fan-made picture. It's just a rumor.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simba » August 8th, 2009, 11:20 pm

Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 5:28 am

i heard that Zari Killed him O.o but that might be wrong i dunno what you guys think?
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Yumacub » August 9th, 2009, 5:33 am

Tanabi is totally fan-made. But Kopa is real just in a TLK story book. Chaka was going to be Kiara's twin brother but was cut...Maybe Chaka was killed by Zira and Kopa ran away to start his own pride... Tanabi was just another name for Kopa I guess but it was changed to Kopa.
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 5:35 am

hmmm yeah i know^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 9th, 2009, 11:35 pm

KopsTheTerminator

Postby Yumacub » August 9th, 2009, 11:40 pm

Maybe he couldn't take that responsibility... :sad: poor poor Kopa!
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 9th, 2009, 11:41 pm

You've got a point. I'd love to see him in SP through.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Mike » August 9th, 2009, 11:45 pm

He might have made it awkward for Kovu in that case :P
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Nadra » August 10th, 2009, 9:23 pm

Nadra

Pride Points: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King