The Lion King Art of Animation Resort

The Lion King Art of Animation Resort

Postby Konga » January 13th, 2012, 5:19 am

So, i'm not sure if any of you guys have already posted info regarding this news (I hope not, for the sake of preventing redundancy)...but i'm soo excited for this new development going on at Disney World! By the end of this year, a new hotel resort complex featuring themes from four Disney movies: The Lion King, (of course! xD) The Little Mermaid, Cars, and Finding Nemo, will be opened to the public! I'm sure that these :muchjoy: hotel rooms are going to be selling out like crazy! Again, i'm just so stoked- wouldn't you guys just love to wake up in a TLK themed Suite?

First off, the rooms look adorable so far. Just check out one of the TLK rooms I linked right here. That portrait of Simba is AMAZING! I waaant! :D

http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.com/media/disneyparks/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/fsa405990LARGE.jpg

Here's some more..

http://www.disneydigest.com/dd/?u=http: ... ion-resort

And some more info on all of the themes can be found on these links. :)

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... on-resort/

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... ng-may-31/

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2 ... on-resort/

There's even more info to be found on that site, but i'll refrain from any more link spammage. :P
Oh, and be sure to look it up on Youtube too!

So what do you guys think? Isn't it just awesomesauce? :D I'm going to have to give Disney a big pat on the back for this one...well maybe a hug. :) I'm definitely looking forward to a possible trip to Disney World sometime in the future. ;)
Mai siggy has invisible powerzz!
Konga
The question is..who are you?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Everything's Magic~

Nickname(s): Jen, Konga
Pride Points: 6

Re: The Lion King Art of Animation Resort

Postby StarlightLioness » January 13th, 2012, 5:45 am

I've been excited about this since I heard it was coming - even before I knew that the Lion King was one of the themes. In a few years, when I go back to Disney, I will hopefully be staying in this resort. And I might just request a room in the Lion King section. ;) Also, I'm in love with the sunrise motif in the shower. :D
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby Noah » January 13th, 2012, 6:01 am

I WANT TO GO TO THERE.

Oh my gosh, that is such a great idea. One of the best parts of the Lion King was its beautifully drawn environment. I would love to stay in that room, but I'm nearly certain I won't be able to. :cry:
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Tabby » January 13th, 2012, 6:04 am

DO
WANT
DO
WANT
DO
WANT
DO
WANT

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby AdAstrα » January 13th, 2012, 6:04 am

I would absolutely love to stay in one of these rooms but imagine the prices...it will probably cost a fortune =/
Oh well. When I get rich I'll consider it lol.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby DGFone » January 13th, 2012, 6:13 am

I actually don't want to go there. It's a nice place to look at, but seeing as how much effort went into the rooms, you really don't want to tough anything. Basic entropy: humans walk in, the room gets ruined. So I would love to take a tour, but for proper sleeping, give me a plain ol' room anyway of the week!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Wrightfan » January 13th, 2012, 5:17 pm

The tile on the shower is awesome. I'd get that room just for me. Forget about the other 5 that can fit!
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby PrinceTaka » January 13th, 2012, 5:38 pm

I like that painting, one in my room would be nice.
PrinceTaka

Pride Points: 1

Return to Beyond The Lion King