Least Favorite TLK Characters

Re: Least Favorite TLK Characters

Postby Kopalover » April 23rd, 2011, 3:51 am

Kiara -.-

She's so ugly, I hate her pelt color. She's the dumbest character there, NUKA has more smarts -.- She looks nothing like her parents. I would've rather had Kopa. She has the most ANNOYING voice ever, it hurts my ears. She stupid and a very awkward character who can't even catch a friggen butterfly. >.>
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby lionkingfreak » April 23rd, 2011, 4:23 pm

kopa. only because he's not real !
#1 anti kopa fan ! Anti-Kopa Stamp
lionkingfreak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

this far in proving kopa's not real !

Nickname(s): tlkgirl98 rachel
Pride Points: -13

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 23rd, 2011, 4:27 pm

Simba :P
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby lionkingfreak » April 23rd, 2011, 4:36 pm

finally the one thing we agree on.
#1 anti kopa fan ! Anti-Kopa Stamp
lionkingfreak

this far in proving kopa's not real !

Nickname(s): tlkgirl98 rachel
Pride Points: -13

Postby Miharuka » May 23rd, 2011, 4:20 pm

[quote="Simba66"]Ed has no dialogue, has a stupid and annoying laugh, makes no difference in the movie, and is a complete waste of character. I hate Ed because he should not have existed in the Lion King.[/quote]

How can you dislike Ed? D:
I think there would be missing something about the hyenas without him. xD
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 23rd, 2011, 4:46 pm

[quote="Kopalover"]Kiara -.-

She's so ugly, I hate her pelt color. She's the dumbest character there, NUKA has more smarts -.- She looks nothing like her parents. I would've rather had Kopa. She has the most ANNOYING voice ever, it hurts my ears. She stupid and a very awkward character who can't even catch a friggen butterfly. >.>[/quote]

Saaame.

Meh, my least favourite characters are Timon, Pumbaa and Kiara. Can't stand them. :/

And how could someone dislike Ed, anyway? I prefer him over the other hyenas actually 0.0
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ultra Fox » May 23rd, 2011, 8:06 pm

I... I love all the characters! D:

But maybe I'll have a solid least favorite when I watch SP and 1 1/2 again...
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Whitelionesseyes » May 23rd, 2011, 11:22 pm

I like all the characters. And those that say that they hate Kiara, well, don't watch Simba's Pride ever again and keep living happily in your imagination without disrespecting other's creation.
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby CrazyNuka » June 15th, 2011, 11:39 pm

I loved all the characters, but i think the character who goes on my low list is Uncle Max, i just don't like him. Timon and Pumbaa aren't interesting ether, but i know why there in TLK just so they can take care of Simba. With out TaP Simba well die.
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby TheLionQueen » June 16th, 2011, 1:53 am

Um I think I would have to say,,,,........ The Hyena Banzai, he is really kinda dumb he makes ED look SMART! Well sometimes and I don't think he is needed, Ed and Shenzi would have made a good couple and that's really it, Banzai is just a minor left over character.
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King