Nala's Father

Re: Nala's Father

Postby TheIvanMuse » December 6th, 2010, 1:47 am

I doubt it,they had a laugh over it after they said so and the comment of Roger Allers being the father really doesn't make me want to believe that they were serious. Other than that, a lot of things from the TLK universe, if you look at it just from that point of view, wouldn't make sense if they were related.
But yeah, it's your choice to believe what you want and mine to believe what I want, I think it's best to leave it at that. ;)

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 6th, 2010, 3:32 am

Okay, I think we could use some images to see how closely Nala looks like Mufasa/Scar..

In this image we have Nala as a cub singing in the IJCWTBK scene:

Here's an image of Mufasa:

In my opinion, they have no likeness whatsoever. But if you look at an image of Sarabi:

There I can see a resemblance; or at least color-wise. But yet again, like Ivan said, it wouldn't make sense that the film crew didn't mention if they were related. Disregarding that, it still would be bad for Disney and they might have banned the movie.

Let's take a peek at Scar....

..and Nala..

There is no similarity to them whatsoever. Even if Scar married Zira (Or whatever lioness you believe), Nala would have at least some characteristics in appearance. And if she was part Outlander, she would have the curved nose; as which was passed down with Kovu, Vitani, and Nuka.

So I believe that her father was a rogue; second choice Mufasa. There is no way she could have been Scar's daughter. :P
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby Mike » December 6th, 2010, 1:40 pm

If you want to use physical traits as deciding whether or not they're related, here's an interesting fact; Scar and Nala had green eyes, and were pretty much the only lions in the movies to have them. Kovu is an exception for practical reasons because he needed to share Scar's "outlander" traits, but there's no such reason to make Nala have Scar's eyes.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Miharuka » December 6th, 2010, 5:53 pm

[quote="Mike"]If you want to use physical traits as deciding whether or not they're related, here's an interesting fact; Scar and Nala had green eyes, and were pretty much the only lions in the movies to have them. Kovu is an exception for practical reasons because he needed to share Scar's "outlander" traits, but there's no such reason to make Nala have Scar's eyes.[/quote]

Nala's eyes haves the same colour as the eyes from her mother. xD
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby TheRoguePrince » December 6th, 2010, 6:00 pm

Indeed, that light blue color that sometimes changes to green in the proper light
TheRoguePrince

Postby TheIvanMuse » December 6th, 2010, 6:08 pm

Actually,if you want to be really specific,Nala's eyes don't have the same shade as Scar's eyes do. Nala's are more of an blue-ish green, while Scar has that light green posion color.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby TheRoguePrince » December 6th, 2010, 6:13 pm

ya, which gives Scar a certain dangerous look that crosses his lean, weak look
TheRoguePrince

Postby Pixie » December 9th, 2010, 5:59 am

Scar and Nala's eyes are different shades of green. Scar's are grass green, whereas Nala's are more turquoise/blue.
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby xLilacVixenx » December 9th, 2010, 7:12 am

[quote="Pixielicious"]Scar and Nala's eyes are different shades of green. Scar's are grass green, whereas Nala's are more turquoise/blue.[/quote]

*Nods*

Though I believe Scar has more neon green/light green eyes as opposed to grass green. Yes, Nala's eye color (At least as a cub) is a sea-blue. :)

The only reason I used appearances as an example is that none of them really fit her personality description, other than perhaps Sarabi. Yet again, we don't know how Sarabi acted as a cub though.

Another reason Sarabi couldn't be Nala's mother is because Sarafina obviously raised her. (Cleaning her in the 'Bath' scene) Why would Sarabi let Sarafina clean Nala if she was her daughter? And even so, Sarafina wouldn't have asked for Sarabi's decision of whether the cubs should go or not; if Nala was Sarabi's daughter, it would have been up to Sarabi.
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby atouchofgrace » December 9th, 2010, 4:53 pm

[quote="xLilacVixenx"]Another reason Sarabi couldn't be Nala's mother is because Sarafina obviously raised her. (Cleaning her in the 'Bath' scene) Why would Sarabi let Sarafina clean Nala if she was her daughter? And even so, Sarafina wouldn't have asked for Sarabi's decision of whether the cubs should go or not; if Nala was Sarabi's daughter, it would have been up to Sarabi.[/size][/quote]

There's no doubt Sarafina is Nala's mother. Come on, she called her mom!
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King