Kula and Chumvi: Siblings or just friends??

Kula and Chumvi: Siblings or just friends??

Postby Saffyminty » November 12th, 2011, 2:46 am

Hello there!!!
We should all know the two adorable cubs Kula :kula: and Chumvi :chumvi: That become Nala's best friends when Simba 'died'. :wink:
I personally always thought that they were siblings, but apparently they're not!!! :oh?:
So what do you think?
Do you know for a fact?

I would love to know!!!
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Re: Kula and Chumvi: Siblings or just friends??

Postby Mufasa13 » November 12th, 2011, 6:39 pm

Actually, I have to say, I've never thought about that. :D But now, when I'm thinking and taking a better look a their pictures, I can see many similarities... But, if you say that they are not brother and sister, then so be it... :( By the way, where did you get that information? I mean, about their non-sibling thingie? :D Because, like I say before, from their designs, they can look like siblings... :-?
Mufasa13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby TheLionPrince » November 12th, 2011, 8:33 pm

Yeah, they look like siblings because of their similiar pelt fur and amber eyes, but I read about them on The Lion King Wiki, and it was never mentioned that they were siblings. So, I think they're just friends.

Not to mention, I read a piece of fanfiction that stated Kula and Chumvi are mates, and they're Kovu's biological parents, but Zira stole him from them. :roll: I don't remember where, but it's fanfiction.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Saffyminty » November 13th, 2011, 12:50 am

[quote="Mufasa13"]Actually, I have to say, I've never thought about that. :D But now, when I'm thinking and taking a better look a their pictures, I can see many similarities... But, if you say that they are not brother and sister, then so be it... :( By the way, where did you get that information? I mean, about their non-sibling thingie? :D Because, like I say before, from their designs, they can look like siblings... :-?[/quote]

Well I think they're siblings too!! Very similar features *nods*
I got that information from TLK Wiki, saying Chumvi's close relations: Friend of Kula and Nala. And the same for Kula. On other fan sites like DA (deviantART) many people have made Kula and Chumvi lovers. And I've heard that when Chumvi's mother calls Chumvi to come home she doesn't call Kula. I don't know what book that's from. I haven't found it yet!!!
But yes they have a very similar anatomy
!
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Postby Saffyminty » November 13th, 2011, 12:55 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Yeah, they look like siblings because of their similiar pelt fur and amber eyes, but I read about them on The Lion King Wiki, and it was never mentioned that they were siblings. So, I think they're just friends.

Not to mention, I read a piece of fanfiction that stated Kula and Chumvi are mates, and they're Kovu's biological parents, but Zira stole him from them. :roll: I don't remember where, but it's fanfiction.[/quote]

Well it makes sense for them to be just friends, I think they're siblings! but yes it is not mentioned that they are!
That fan fic sounds interesting, in a lot of fan fic Kula and Chumvi are together as a couple.
Thanks for replying!!
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Postby Nadra » November 14th, 2011, 2:57 pm

[quote="Saffyminty"]
And I've heard that when Chumvi's mother calls Chumvi to come home she doesn't call Kula. I don't know what book that's from. I haven't found it yet!!![/quote]
The book is called "Nala's Dare". I think Kula and Chumvi could be half-siblings. They could have the same father but different mothers.
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby Saffyminty » November 15th, 2011, 6:49 am

[quote="Nadra"][quote="Saffyminty"]
And I've heard that when Chumvi's mother calls Chumvi to come home she doesn't call Kula. I don't know what book that's from. I haven't found it yet!!![/quote]
The book is called "Nala's Dare". I think Kula and Chumvi could be half-siblings. They could have the same father but different mothers.[/quote]

Ahh yes that makes sense!!! Nala's Dare, I really want to read that. I've looked it up a bit on google but haven't read the entire story...yet!!!
Off topic (i love your art :D)
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Postby Pocahontas » November 15th, 2011, 9:29 pm

I own all of the books and can comfirm it never mentioned if they were sibilings or not. I don't think so though.
Pocahontas

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Postby Saffyminty » November 16th, 2011, 7:47 am

I wish they were! You own all the books? COOL!!! How many are there?
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Return to Beyond The Lion King