The final scene.

Re: The final scene.

Postby BrianGriffinFan » November 3rd, 2023, 7:30 am

Can you please respond? I mean maybe I’m kind of obsessed, it’s just I waited for a while to hear back, but if you don’t want to that’s fine.

I think I do honestly need to get away from LK. It’s just not good for my health.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby MusicLion101 » November 7th, 2023, 1:42 pm

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"]Can you please respond? I mean maybe I’m kind of obsessed, it’s just I waited for a while to hear back, but if you don’t want to that’s fine.

I think I do honestly need to get away from LK. It’s just not good for my health.[/quote]

The forums are dead dude :sad:
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby BrianGriffinFan » November 22nd, 2023, 5:48 am

I’m sorry about this post.
Last edited by BrianGriffinFan on November 22nd, 2023, 9:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BrianGriffinFan » November 22nd, 2023, 6:07 am

Sorry about this post.
BrianGriffinFan

Postby BrianGriffinFan » February 13th, 2024, 4:07 pm

[quote="CEVRAM"]I wonder if that's because those are human associated activities, and they get Simba acting in ways which closely resemble human like mannerisms, making him more relatable and interesting at the same time because naturally, lions aren't supposed to engage in such behaviors. He certainly looks more "anthropomorphized" during these scenes.[/quote]

I know, and I really love seeing him like that. And that’s mainly why I also really like the idea of Mufasa occasionally doing these activities, both cause I think he would look great doing them and to show they’re not “bad” if done in moderation. And it wouldn’t really be completely unbelievable, since similar to Timon with Simba, Mufasa has a two-legged friend with Rafiki. Heck, two, since he also has Zazu.
BrianGriffinFan

Postby BrianGriffinFan » April 10th, 2024, 8:13 pm

Hey
BrianGriffinFan

Postby BrianGriffinFan » April 10th, 2024, 8:16 pm

[quote="CEVRAM"][quote="BrianGriffinFan"][quote="CEVRAM"]I wonder if that's because those are human associated activities, and they get Simba acting in ways which closely resemble human like mannerisms, making him more relatable and interesting at the same time because naturally, lions aren't supposed to engage in such behaviors. He certainly looks more "anthropomorphized" during these scenes.[/quote]

I know, and I really love seeing him like that. And that’s mainly why I also really like the idea of Mufasa occasionally doing these activities, both cause I think he would look great doing them and to show they’re not “bad” if done in moderation. And it wouldn’t really be completely unbelievable, since similar to Timon with Simba, Mufasa has a two-legged friend with Rafiki. Heck, two, since he also has Zazu.[/quote]

I particularly enjoyed the scene where Simba and Timon held the snail eating contest. They made him far more "humanized" in it than how he's usually portrayed like throughout the franchise, unlike Scar or Zira, who were regularly depicted showing a significant degree of anthropomorphism when on screen.[/quote]

Honestly, I’m still a bit frustrated about this. I feel like you didn’t even read ANY of what I’d said
in the post you were responding to when you made that last response. I mean I didn’t say anything about Scar and Zira, what do they have to do with any of what I said? I’m not mad at you or anything, but I’m pretty sure you didn’t read what I said.

EDIT: I want to say I’m sorry if this sounded kind of harsh, I hold on to things that bother me sometimes, it’s something I need to work on.
BrianGriffinFan

Previous

Return to The Lion King 1½