The Lion King: Screengrabs / Screenshots / Screen Captures

Re: The Lion King: Screengrabs / Screenshots / Screen Captur

Postby Misiziri » September 1st, 2011, 8:04 pm

I know where I can get HD lol but my computer can't process anything beyond 480 xD

By the way:

"The URL contained a malformed video ID"
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 1st, 2011, 8:07 pm

Fixed. Yeah, I'm surprised people can actually watch videos in 1080p. You'd need an amazing connection for that. o_o

I'll make sure to buy the diamond edition, rip it on my computer and fill this thread with screencaptures. xD
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » September 1st, 2011, 8:08 pm

As long as people keep uploading the songs and the whole movie in good quality, I'm fine xD

I prefer the Funny Screengrabs thread to this, but this will be useful for providing nice screenshots for people to use in a graphic. I'll cature some later on.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Flowertall » September 14th, 2011, 2:02 pm

So I got the blu-ray version, yay! But it`s impossible to get screenshots from a blu-ray. But the quality is almost too good, because when I freeze, it`s so easy to see that this is hand drawn. You can see that some pencil lines are thicker at some places and thinner other places. I can`t see that on the DVD.

Well anyway, some screengrabs just to celebrate the blu-ray edition.

Can`t stop laughing at Shenzi`s expresssion. That should be an icon or something.

They hate each other`s guts
Flowertall

Pride Points: 1

Postby changa » September 14th, 2011, 4:09 pm

Wait, how'd you get the Blu-Ray?!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby Flowertall » September 14th, 2011, 4:36 pm

[quote="changa"]Wait, how'd you get the Blu-Ray?![/quote]

Wow, am I one of the first to get my hands on the Blu-ray edition? I ordered it legally from cdon.com, and it arrived in my mail today.

Here`s the proof:
Flowertall

Postby AdAstrα » September 14th, 2011, 4:39 pm

Seriously? When I go on there it says it's only available for pre-order :O ^
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Flowertall » September 14th, 2011, 4:53 pm

[quote="AdAstra"]Seriously? When I go on there it says it's only available for pre-order :O ^[/quote]

Dead serious, you haven`t got it yet probably because, as you write, Sweden is in the middle of nowhere. Just kidding.

Is it shown in theaters in Sweden? That`s the only explanation I can think of. It looks like it`s not coming to theaters in Norway, so maybe they`re waiting with The Diamond Edition until people have seen it in theaters. "It`s all about the money", like that swedish pop star sang. Don`t remember her name.

Speaking of which, it ticked me off when I read about why it`s not possible to take screencaps from blu-rays. The reason is simply that they`re afraid of losing profit. Like someone put it: "With region coding and all these rules they`re treating customers like wild animals. Better keep those animals behind electric fences or inside the cages, give the dog a shock collar. They might be bad".
Flowertall

Postby changa » September 15th, 2011, 12:04 am

Wow. Lucky you! It's not supposed to come out until October 4.
What bonus features are there?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Avatar and siggy by RainbowDash, userbar by me.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby DGFone » September 15th, 2011, 12:34 am

I hate foreign markets. They always mess up on shipment and ship sooner than they were told to. :-o
Why can't the U.S. have a broken shipping base that messes up on times?

And this is isn't the first time Norwegian customers got a product before the release date because of shipping.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King