[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos — My Lion King Forum

KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

Postby KiarasMate » May 15th, 2009, 12:58 am

Hey everyone and welcome to the home of all my Animated Music Videos here on My Lion King. I’ve been an avid AMV Creator for over two years now and the only movies I use for my AMVs are all three Lion King films. In this thread, you will find the list of all my current Lion King themed AMVs. To watch any of the videos, simply click on the Song Title associated with the AMV you wish to watch, and you will be promptly redirected to YouTube, where you may view the video. As I am constantly making new AMVs, this list will expand as time goes on so please check back often. If you like what you see here, I encourage you to please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel. If you have a YouTube account, feel free to leave me a comment on any of the videos you like and/or simply leave a comment in this thread here. ^^

Important Notes: Some of the AMVs listed below may contain strong language. These AMVs will be listed in RED text. Please use discretion before viewing. Thank you everyone and enjoy the videos. ^^

Last edited by KiarasMate on July 23rd, 2011, 10:14 pm, edited 143 times in total.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Re: KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

Postby NalaLionQueen » May 15th, 2009, 1:02 am

He he I am Navygirl 3333 on YT :innocent2: U Meh Freind :D
Tnx For Queenofthepridelands For The Siggys
Tank You Soo Much
http://agnese1234567.deviantart.com
NalaLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » May 16th, 2009, 12:33 am

That's awesome NLQ. ^^ It's always wonderful to meet my YT friends on other sites too. lol. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Buffy » May 31st, 2009, 11:00 pm

LOL KM!
You must have spent ages making this list!
Buffy

Pride Points: 180

Postby KiarasMate » May 31st, 2009, 11:37 pm

lol, Hiya buffypii! ^^ So great to see you here on MLK my friend. ^^ lol, yeah, definitely takes a while to write out so much BB Code. lol. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby rachelanne » May 31st, 2009, 11:38 pm

Wow there are so many! Great job! I watched a few and loved 'em :D
Image << by queenofthepridelands
Avatar thanks to queenofthepridelands
rachelanne

Circle of Life

Pride Points: 0

Postby Buffy » May 31st, 2009, 11:43 pm

It's great to see you here too, KM. And I am very proud of your work with the BB Code, and of course, your work with the AMV's! LOL
Buffy

Pride Points: 180

Postby KiarasMate » June 1st, 2009, 3:10 am

rachelanne: Thank you very much my friend. ^^ That means a lot to me and I'm glad you like my work. :)

buffypii: lol, thanks again my friend. ^^ I'll try and keep the AMVs coming for as long as I can. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby NightmareMoon » June 1st, 2009, 3:40 am

All these AMV's have to be more then an entire day of straight AMV's.
146? Are you kidding me? I have to watch 146 of the greatest AMV's by one of the greatest AMV creators? Come on >.>
Your killin me KM 8-)
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Zeke » June 1st, 2009, 7:47 am

Haven't had much time to catch up on your newer ones, but the ones i have seen are excellent. Your use of effects has definately improved and your videos never cease to amaze me.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media