KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

Re: KM's Lion King Animated Music Videos

Postby FlipMode » June 7th, 2010, 10:08 am

Finally got around to watching a few and thought they warranted a comment. Really good stuff KM, the featured one on the OP is definitely one of the best AMVs I have ever seen, and maybe even just the best one I have ever seen. And that is saying something, I seen alot of beautiful ones in my years of fandom for other things than TLK. The others I have watched were certainly impressive though too. I think you express your love for TLK really well through these, terrific song choices, pfft I mean, it's honestly pretty flawless.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby KiarasMate » June 9th, 2010, 5:31 am

Man, if I wasn't so gosh darn humble about my work, you all would have made my head explode from just how much praise you give me for my work. :) It really does mean so much to me though and makes it all worth the time and effort spent making all my AMVs,and so for that, I thank you all for the wonderful feedback. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby AustralianChaos » June 9th, 2010, 5:44 am

Trust me, KM...you deserve every single bit of praise you recieve.

And because of you, I'm seriously of starting up my own LK AMV's starting with a few "instrumentals"...I only have WMM to work on, but I think I can do okay...I prefer it when AMV's and the like have minimal editing techniques anyway. :P
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Spoiler: show
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Postby KiarasMate » June 9th, 2010, 6:20 am

Well thank you AC. ^^ And if your AMVs turn out half as decent as your Fan Fic or RP replies do, I'm sure I will have yet another fellow AMV Creator to keep a watchful eye on for worth while AMVs to keep me entertained and inspired. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Wombat » June 9th, 2010, 9:37 pm

I'll have to get around to watching more, but so far, awesome vids. ..Definitely going to sub. ..How long does it take you to make these vids now since you've made so many? ..I have to say, mine at least take me..3-4 hours..probably a little more
Wombat

Nickname(s): Wombat
Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » June 9th, 2010, 10:10 pm

Thanks for the kind feedback Wombat. ^^ Means a lot to me my friend and I'm happy you like my AMVs thus far. :) Hmm, on average, not including rendering time, it typically takes me about 6 hours to make an AMV. I tend to get each AMV done in one shot and usually never take more than one session to finish them up. It all depends though on how cooperative my computer and video editing program feel like being. :) Some days, they both can be a pain and results in the AMV taking a lot longer to make, while other days, it's fairly smooth sailing, but I'd say the quickest it takes me to make an AMV, also depending on how detailed it is, is probably around 4 hours. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Arani » July 4th, 2010, 1:52 pm

Wow. I loved "Hot" by Avril Levinge. You really put the movies and the song together well. You're very good at AMV's! :D
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby AustralianChaos » July 4th, 2010, 2:11 pm

[quote="Arani"]Wow. I loved "Hot" by Avril Levinge. You really put the movies and the song together well. You're very good at AMV's! :D[/quote]

"Very good"? Pshah!

More like the best! Seriously, I keep coming back to these AMVs, they're just too good!
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Postby KiarasMate » July 6th, 2010, 12:27 am

Aww. ^^ thank you both for the flattering compliments. :) You know that means so much to me. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby Mike » July 6th, 2010, 2:20 am

I noticed your delightful new AMV ^.^ *hipaw*
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media