Staff Changes

Re: Staff Changes

Postby SilverSimba01 » April 26th, 2010, 11:37 pm

Awesome, congratulations KM
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby KiarasMate » April 26th, 2010, 11:45 pm

Thank you once again everyone and @Buffy, don't you even dare and try and say you didn't give it your all Linda, cause I know you did! ^^ You were a wonderful RP Mod and you helped the forum out immensely, so don't take anything away from yourself my friend. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Wereberess » April 27th, 2010, 2:30 am

Well seeing as we've had our moments...I really hope this doesn't threaten my accounts existance...
But other than that...since you've been here longer than most us, you were the obvious choice.
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Pride Points: 0

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 27th, 2010, 4:30 am

[quote="Wereberess"]Well seeing as we've had our moments...I really hope this doesn't threaten my accounts existance...
But other than that...since you've been here longer than most us, you were the obvious choice.[/quote]

So long as you behave yourself, you'll be awrite. The staff here don't ban people on a whim lol, so no worries ^^

and KM's been with us for quite awhile if I'm correct, much of that time as RP mod ^^ he's done such a good job I'm not surprised at all to see him promoted :)

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby WildSimba » April 27th, 2010, 5:33 am

[quote="Wereberess"]Well seeing as we've had our moments...I really hope this doesn't threaten my accounts existance...
But other than that...since you've been here longer than most us, you were the obvious choice.[/quote]

It didn't have to do with being here longer, it had to do with the fact that KM is an outstanding member of the community, and deserves the spot.

Congratualtions KM.

Good job done to Zeke, NM, TS, and Buffy. You served MLK good. :)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Moka » April 27th, 2010, 10:49 pm

As a first order of business (:P), the staff have decided to disable post count incrementation in all non-TLK forums. This means, when you post in any forum other than those in The Kingdom or The Fandom, your post will not count towards your total post count. We will be thinking of ways to tell new users this xP

We have also merged Member Announcements and Trivial Topics into The Den, because let's face it, the old system was a bit confusing ^^ Hopefully this will make it easier now that there is one place for general OT discussions.

We have also merged the Board help and Board suggestions forums into one forum called "Feedback". All things concerning the board can be placed in there :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby WildSimba » April 27th, 2010, 10:51 pm

[quote="Moka"]As a first order of business (:P), the staff have decided to disable post count incrementation in all non-TLK forums. This means, when you post in any forum other than those in The Kingdom or The Fandom, your post will not count towards your total post count. We will be thinking of ways to tell new users this xP

We have also merged Member Announcements and Trivial Topics into The Den, because let's face it, the old system was a bit confusing ^^ Hopefully this will make it easier now that there is one place for general OT discussions.

We have also merged the Board help and Board suggestions forums into one forum called "Feedback". All things concerning the board can be placed in there :)[/quote]

Nice. ^^ Everything should be a little more organized now, good job. :)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby SimbasMate » April 27th, 2010, 10:52 pm

Soooo, your post count won't go up in the RP section either?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Moka » April 27th, 2010, 10:57 pm

In the Lion King-related RP section it will, in the OT RP section it will not.
As long as an RP is deemed "on-topic", your contributions will be counted toward post count.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Mike » April 27th, 2010, 11:04 pm

All of this is excellent streamlining of the forums ^.^ I'm sure it'll turn out great.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements