The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 11th, 2015, 4:28 pm

lets stay on topic please, yeah, I guess thanks now that I finally have a job, it will come quicker then I want, now I've been thinking once we get the answers to wether it will suck or be good, it will make the decision for me to celebrate or not, and im going for celebrating, and ill be asking for ideas on that
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » June 17th, 2015, 8:27 pm

So I was thinking of voice actors who could replace Cam Clarke/Broderick as Simba.

Nolan North. Most famous for voicing Nathan Drake in the Uncharted videogame franchise. Dude is oozing with charisma, and has great range too.

Troy Baker. He has a lot of range and charisma. My favorite role of his is yuri lowell from tales of vesperia.

Chris Pratt. Hasn't shown too much range but has charisma dripping out of every pore in his body. Not a likely choice as he's now a big time celebrity, with Disney eyeing him as Indiana jones (which is a much better choice than shia labouf).

Robin Atkin Downes who is known for a lot of roles, to me he is known as Kazuhira Miller in metal gear solid peace walker, mgs5 ground zeroes, and metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain. This choice is a little ironic considering cam clarke is also a metal gear solid actor and super heavily ironic regarding major spoilers in metal gear solid 1 on the first playstation.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Carl » June 17th, 2015, 8:31 pm

^ Considering as we have a whole board for TLG now, perhaps you can post speculative threads there, to encourage discussion and participation? It would be more organized and people wouldn't have to go through 100s of pages.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Elton John » June 17th, 2015, 8:35 pm

Done.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » June 18th, 2015, 10:16 am

ill head over there now
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby goody2shoes » June 18th, 2015, 1:19 pm

just 5 more months till the lion guard
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby capricornfox » June 19th, 2015, 4:14 am

Regarding the Hyena picture,it was me that posted it. It wasn't from a babies r us outfit, (that would have been a different post I put up.) The Hyena image is from a wall at the animation studio where the show is being created. :)
capricornfox

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby zerodix » June 22nd, 2015, 3:37 pm

hey capricornfox, I remember you posting that picture! it made a huge travel around the internets, I also saw it on a Lion Guard fanpage from Poland XD
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby goody2shoes » June 28th, 2015, 8:20 pm

i just visited the lion guards wiki and here is what i found out A sneak peak for The Lion Guard is set for 2015 Disney D23 Expo. here is a link to the wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lion_ ... _series%29
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby Elton John » June 28th, 2015, 8:24 pm

This is already known, but thank you anyway :)
Elton John
I’m with you

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements