[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - A little change — My Lion King Forum

A little change

Re: A little change

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 5:08 am

WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 119

Postby Tora » October 10th, 2012, 5:11 am

Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 10th, 2012, 5:12 am

TheRoguePrince

Postby Tora » October 10th, 2012, 5:13 am

Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Tacobell Lion » October 10th, 2012, 5:15 am

I think this a great idea. It tests our loyalty and trustworthiness to MLK and I think this is also gonna help keep this place safer from trolls and spammers.
Tacobell Lion
Gucci Mane

Can YOU feel the love tonight?

Nickname(s): Lion(no joke)
Pride Points: 9

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 5:20 am

WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Regulus » October 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 205

Postby WildSimba » October 10th, 2012, 5:35 am

WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Postby Regulus » October 10th, 2012, 5:36 am

Blame me for it. I'm the one that convinced him to do it.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 205

Postby DGFone » October 10th, 2012, 5:38 am

DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 136

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements