[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - MLK Events - Halloween! — My Lion King Forum

MLK Events - Halloween!

Re: MLK Events - Halloween!

Postby Scars Mate » October 28th, 2012, 9:39 pm

What's that? I'm up for hannukah... 8 presents!!

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby TheLionPrince » October 28th, 2012, 10:06 pm

[quote="Buffy"]I sent a PM out today to the remaining members who have not yet posted their gift. If they end up not posting it, I will personally make you a gift to replace it. Don't worry, you'll get a gift. :)[/quote]

I know...I know, Buffy. I'll just to have wait a little longer while!
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Tora » October 30th, 2012, 1:59 am

Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Daenerys » October 30th, 2012, 2:16 am

Aw, ty! X3 It's very cute, best pumpkin carving evar. 8D
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby ScarsLove » October 30th, 2012, 6:48 am

Here's my treat for you WhiteLionesseyes! I don't think this video is enough so I'll make a banner tomorrow! I hope you like the video though! :D

http://youtu.be/UQRfG7PNeEQ?hd=1

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Whitelionesseyes » October 30th, 2012, 6:55 pm

[quote="DatLioness"]Here's my treat for you WhiteLionesseyes! I don't think this video is enough so I'll make a banner tomorrow! I hope you like the video though! :D

http://youtu.be/UQRfG7PNeEQ?hd=1
[/quote]

Thank you very much!! I loved it! :D
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby Aina » October 30th, 2012, 11:19 pm

I'm really sorry that it took so much time =(
But I have been really busy and sick lately
Oh well here is my Trick or Treat gift is for TheRoguePrince ^^
I know that it's not really Halloween-ish, but hope you like it :)
Attachments
Trick or Treat gift TheRougePrince.png
Aina

Nickname(s): Aina
Pride Points: 37

Postby ScarsLove » October 31st, 2012, 4:15 am

Okay, I did the siggys for you! One with text and one without! I hope you like them! :dreamy:

Image Image Image Image

ScarsLove

Postby Whitelionesseyes » October 31st, 2012, 9:02 pm

Ooh!! Thank you so much DatLioness!! I love it!!! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :D (Oh, I'm so happy, I can't stop smiling!!) :D
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby ScarsLove » October 31st, 2012, 10:16 pm

[quote="Whitelionesseyes"]Ooh!! Thank you so much DatLioness!! I love it!!! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :D (Oh, I'm so happy, I can't stop smiling!!) :D[/quote]
I'm glad you like the signatures I made! I thought that scene would fit in with the lyrics you had in your siggy. :)

Image Image Image Image

ScarsLove

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements