[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - MLK Events - Halloween! — My Lion King Forum

MLK Events - Halloween!

Re: MLK Events - Halloween!

Postby RayCat » October 28th, 2012, 11:29 am

Sing to meee like one of your french girls~

I love how festive everybody's getting over Halloweeen :3 (that the right word to use, "festive"?)... yes, the vibrations of our festivity have even attracted Solle back =D
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby FlipMode » October 28th, 2012, 6:40 pm

[quote="RayCat"]Image
Sing to meee like one of your french girls~
[/quote]

Mwahahah TITanic jokes.

And yeah it's pretty odd that Frida sounds more British than the people on this site who are actually British.

Everyone did a really good job with gifts this year, I'm impressed and it's nice to know that the community spirit is still going so strong <3
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Kopalover » October 28th, 2012, 6:55 pm

Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Arani » October 28th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Forever alone. x)

The quality of the gifts given already are pretty amazing. I hope we can continue to have events like these for holidays in the future! ^^
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 28th, 2012, 7:05 pm

[quote="RayCat"]Image
Sing to meee like one of your french welsh girls~
[/quote]

Oh how I've loved Halloween this year! And it's not even here yet omg lol.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Azdgari » October 28th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Hi LionsAreKings! I had you for my trick-or-treat. At first I thought I would do a poem or short story for whoever I got, but when I realized I had gotten a fellow music lover, I figured I should try to make something more specific for you! Here's a playlist I created for you! I tried to put music on there that you probably won't already know. It begins more relaxed with a bit of hip hop and electronic, transitions to some more rockish (because I know you like rock and alt!) and then ends with a latin flair. I hope you enjoy it, happy halloween! :]
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby FlipMode » October 28th, 2012, 8:56 pm

[quote="Azdgari"]Hi LionsAreKings! I had you for my trick-or-treat. At first I thought I would do a poem or short story for whoever I got, but when I realized I had gotten a fellow music lover, I figured I should try to make something more specific for you! Here's a playlist I created for you! I tried to put music on there that you probably won't already know. It begins more relaxed with a bit of hip hop and electronic, transitions to some more rockish (because I know you like rock and alt!) and then ends with a latin flair. I hope you enjoy it, happy halloween! :][/quote]

I thought you were going to cut a hole in the box?
FlipMode

Postby Azdgari » October 28th, 2012, 9:04 pm

That was only if I got you.
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby FlipMode » October 28th, 2012, 9:20 pm

Maybe Christmas or Hanukkah or Easter, then...
FlipMode

Postby Azdgari » October 28th, 2012, 9:37 pm

I don't celebrate those. Arbor day?
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements