MLK Community Podcast

Re: MLK Community Podcast

Postby Regulus » August 10th, 2012, 5:57 am

Good news!

I have the .mp4 recordings on my hard disk. Just need to do a bit of editing and such, and I'll be able to upload it. :D
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Tora » August 10th, 2012, 6:00 am

Good. :) So how are the next interviews going to work in the next pod cast? Are you going to choose new people to do them with or different questions for the same people?
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Regulus » August 10th, 2012, 6:03 am

That has yet to be decided, but both Woeler and DGF have expressed significant interest in running the podcast, so I'm sure they'll both be in the next one. Ideally, it would be nice to have others participate as well.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Woeler » August 10th, 2012, 11:07 am

[quote="Regulus"]Good news!

I have the .mp4 recordings on my hard disk. Just need to do a bit of editing and such, and I'll be able to upload it. :D[/quote]
Regulus, you are a hero! 8-)
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby Regulus » August 10th, 2012, 10:39 pm

It is now uploaded to Youtube, link on the first page.

How did I get to be so awesome? :smug:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Postby Woeler » August 10th, 2012, 10:39 pm

[quote="Regulus"]It is now uploaded to Youtube, link on the first page.

How did I get to be so awesome? :smug:[/quote]
You mean how did Woeler1 get so awesome?
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Postby Regulus » August 10th, 2012, 10:40 pm

Yeah, that too.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Postby DGFone » August 10th, 2012, 10:41 pm

[quote="Regulus"]

How did I get to be so awesome? :smug:[/quote]

How much time did it take you? And how much help did you ask from me and Woeler? You're not as awesome as you think. :P
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » August 10th, 2012, 10:46 pm

Hey, shut up. :edangry:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Postby Woeler » August 10th, 2012, 11:05 pm

Skip to 48:42 for the best part XXD
Woeler

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements