MLK Minecraft Server

What would you prefer?

Survival mode (gather resources, monsters attack you)
48%
Build mode (unlimited resources, fly around, no monsters)
53%

Total votes : 40

Re: MLK Minecraft Server

Postby Daenerys » June 15th, 2012, 1:52 am

It's fixed!
Would someone please play with me in the Creative world? ^-^

~Feathertail
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Vector » June 15th, 2012, 9:02 pm

I will. I'll be right there!
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby Moka » June 16th, 2012, 7:44 am

Guys.. I have some really bad news. I'm still a little pissed about this so bare with me.

As some of you may remember, I switched us from running the server on my home computer to a real server with cheap hosting from a friend. He assured me everything was safe and backed up daily. Today, I asked him why the server was down and he told me that he made a mistake. Apparently, a typo that he made while running a command not only deleted our minecraft server's files, but many server files including backups. I asked if there was any way to recover our files, and he said no. I called him an incompetent moron and well now we're not friends anymore.

Basically.. we lost everything. Almost a year of minecrafting gone.. I don't even know what to say but I'm sorry for putting trust in someone who I thought cared for his clients. I backed up the server files to my own computer once or twice, but I may have deleted them since that and even so, a significant amount of progress would be lost.

I don't know if anyone would be motivated to start again. I wouldn't be able to find a deal like that, but if I have to pay more to ensure that the guys managing the servers don't magically delete everything, I will. I feel really bad about this and I'm pissed that I wasn't more careful. >___>
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Vector » June 16th, 2012, 2:58 pm

Oh man... :(
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Postby Arani » June 16th, 2012, 3:06 pm

:O wow... Well, this stuff happens. I've lost A LOT of stuff but i am willing to rebuild.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Vector » June 16th, 2012, 3:08 pm

[quote="Arani"]:O wow... Well, this stuff happens. I've lost A LOT of stuff but i am willing to rebuild.[/quote]
Yeah, Moka, we could just make new stuff!
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

Postby Daenerys » June 16th, 2012, 4:38 pm

Oh my word, that sucks. :c
But, I would be willing to rebuild and start again! I'm so sorry that's happened to it.

~Feathertail
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby KingKivuli » June 16th, 2012, 4:44 pm

main thing thats sucks for me
1.my assassiins creed fort, it took ages to make it
2. the power generator, my first project and with arani its how we became friends so sentimental
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby KopsTheTerminator » June 16th, 2012, 5:00 pm

Okay, no.

Ouch. SH and I spent a LOT of time in our structures... But that's okay, we're both willing to rebuild as well.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Vector » June 16th, 2012, 5:02 pm

I also want my wool skyhouse. It took eons to make it.
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

WARIO TIME

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements