Lion King Goes 3D

Re: Lion King Goes 3D

Postby TheWightLion » June 26th, 2010, 5:03 am

man thats AWSOME i would love to see it 3D no mater how much it costs!<333
Prideland.
If your my friend,Ill be thare to the end.

TheWightLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

If your my friend,Ill be thare to the end.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Panda-chan » June 26th, 2010, 5:16 am

[quote="SallyLioness"][quote="Amanda"]Well I decided to do a little research. It mentions in the article that the guy who's "reanimating" TLK also has a 3D Beauty and the Beast project that he's currently working on.
I can't spot any big differences between this and the original version, so hopefully TLK should turn out the same right? :/[/quote]
In this video 3D isn't shown; and I think it couldn't be... In the video is only said that Beauty and the Beast is coming to Blu-Ray... I didn't hear anything about 3D O_o Maybe there's a mistake in the title... Well, TLK will be quite different from its 2D version, I think :)[/quote]
It is lol. All it does is make it pop out of the screen, nothing more :P The video is the official 3D trailer as well as for the Blu ray release for BATB. Maybe they'll be combining them with TLK as well. *can't wait for October 2011*

EDIT: Wikipedia has confirmed it as well! :D
[quote="Wikipedia"]The film will also be re-released in 3D, while no date is confirmed, it is going to happen and is in the works.[/quote]
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby WildSimba » June 26th, 2010, 5:18 am

[quote="Amanda"][quote="SallyLioness"][quote="Amanda"]Well I decided to do a little research. It mentions in the article that the guy who's "reanimating" TLK also has a 3D Beauty and the Beast project that he's currently working on.
I can't spot any big differences between this and the original version, so hopefully TLK should turn out the same right? :/[/quote]
In this video 3D isn't shown; and I think it couldn't be... In the video is only said that Beauty and the Beast is coming to Blu-Ray... I didn't hear anything about 3D O_o Maybe there's a mistake in the title... Well, TLK will be quite different from its 2D version, I think :)[/quote]
It is lol. All it does is make it pop out of the screen, nothing more :P The video is the official 3D trailer as well as for the Blu ray release for BATB. Maybe they'll be combining them with TLK as well. *can't wait for October 2011*

EDIT: Wikipedia has confirmed it as well! :D
[quote="Wikipedia"]The film will also be re-released in 3D, while no date is confirmed, it is going to happen and is in the works.[/quote][/quote]

Wikipedia is not a reliable source.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Cdot » June 26th, 2010, 5:21 am

I would defiantly go and see it if it went 3D, the stamped scene would be so much more epic then.
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Panda-chan » June 26th, 2010, 5:25 am

[quote="WildSimba"]Wikipedia is not a reliable source.[/quote]
who cares, at least it looks official :P
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby RayCat » June 26th, 2010, 12:45 pm

oh wooow, I really hope this isn't some stupid hoax :D but I also hope that if it's true, they won't make it all cheesy like what sometimes happens to great films turned animated >.< also, it might end up like the new Alice in Wonderland! Y'know, the new one by Tim Burton? ^^
So, does this mean that Tim Burton is making a new, 3-D The Lion King? If yes, then you guys who don't know what his stuff is like may wanna look at this =P

lol, TLK like that!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Kash » June 26th, 2010, 4:02 pm

Tim Burton should really leave Disney be. It's twisted enough with Hannah Montanna on her way out and other boy bands and those cartoons these days turning children into maniacle peons online.
Kash

Pride Points: 2

Postby Cappio » June 26th, 2010, 5:29 pm

oh my god . you jonas brothers have no life and are but as ugly
Forever Gleek
Cappio

Nickname(s): misti

Postby Muffy » June 26th, 2010, 6:06 pm

I'd go see TLK in 3D!! OMG Now I want to see it :P
Spoiler: show
Muffy
~Muffy The Muffin~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Be yourself, not someone else

Nickname(s): Mufasa, Muffy, Keven, Muffin
Pride Points: 1

Postby Gwen » June 26th, 2010, 6:12 pm

Ooh, if The Lion King goes 3D, I'd definitely would want to go see that for sure!!
Gwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

*has officially left MLK for good*

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements