Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Re: Layout Changes

Postby WildSimba » July 23rd, 2011, 7:36 pm

KM, there's no "golden rule" about not deleting anything. If that were so, we wouldn't be allowed to delete spam or troll topics. It really doesn't make sense that your so upset over a few topics in The Arcade being deleted, because they're just topics meant for spamming in the first place. I think you need to just let us mods handle our jobs, and enjoy the new features me and Moka worked all day yesterday to get into place.

So please, stop nit-picking what we're doing. We know what we're doing.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby KiarasMate » July 23rd, 2011, 9:16 pm

Actually WS, there was. Spam is one thing, but actual member posts that don't go against the rule is something completely different and I wouldn't just make something up like that. I was part of the staff team long before you were, so don't talk to me like I don't know what I'm saying. I know you think you've learned the complete history of MLK and everything that went on before you joined the staff team in all of your several days of being on the staff team now, but try to at least act modest about it, will ya.

You're missing the point why I'm bringing this up. There is already a rule in place to take care of topics that aren't being posted in, so why do you need this one?
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 23rd, 2011, 9:24 pm

Yes, because everyone will miss their arcade posts. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO OUR DEAR GAME POSTS?! YOU MONSTERS! /sarcasm

Sorry but I think this is honestly ridiculous.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Azdgari » July 23rd, 2011, 9:24 pm

My posts go through more edits than a newspaper. =P

Ultimately, I just think we should all be more respectful when we're just trying to help each other. I'm sorry if I came off before like I was looking for a fight, and I do in hindsight regret that choice of words. Kay? :3
Last edited by Azdgari on July 23rd, 2011, 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby FlipMode » July 23rd, 2011, 9:31 pm

^ The way I see it, there is a complete lack of respect going on here, from practically everyone involved.
I think though, when it comes down to it, the best you can do is agree to disagree. If the staff (particularly Moka since it is his forum) want to make a change, whether I agree or not is barely even relevant.

KM is aloud his opinions though, and the only reason he continues to argue them, is because people have replied to him pointing out things they think make him wrong. But none of you have done so respectfully thus far.

[quote="Jack Sparrow"]Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness![/quote]
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Wrightfan » July 24th, 2011, 1:02 am

Really digging the new layout. Think I'll be posting more now that the sections are more diverse.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby KingKovu44 » July 24th, 2011, 1:16 am

It looks really nice. Man, it's changed so much since I joined on that day in December. It seems like only yesterday that we had to wait for RP's to be approved before they showed up.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Misiziri » July 24th, 2011, 1:40 am

^ Exactly, couldn't have said it better. We joined around the same time. I think this is definitely for the benefit. And everything is back and place now. I care about the threads, not the way they're arranged.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby WildSimba » July 24th, 2011, 2:13 am

KM, the arcade is a spam area. And you were staff over a year ago, what makes you think nothings changed? Also I've been here 2+ years. I know this site just as well as you do.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements