Karma Mod!

Re: Karma Mod!

Postby TheRoguePrince » March 13th, 2011, 2:27 am

It all is all based upon people react. Anything can be good or bad. We must look at this as an opportunity to prove that we are mature enough to handle this, not as a chance to destroy ourselves. Karma can be dangerous, yes, but it can also serve to let people know how other people see them. I myself was worried when I saw it, but we just have to be reasonable about it. No, this has nothing to do with the fact that I have Karma, this is because I see that Moka has reason.
TheRoguePrince

Postby SnowyCheetah » March 13th, 2011, 6:26 am

Question: are we going to get crap from mods for saying bad things about members in the reasons? Are we only allowed to say good things?

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Simbadacub » March 13th, 2011, 6:39 am

[quote="Moka"]
[quote="Simbadacub"]I can't see it on the old MLK Skin. :nehneh: But cool Idea. ^^[/quote]

Yeah, I guess I need to update that template. I'll do that tonight! :3[/quote]

Alright, Awesome. ^^
Simbadacub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WildSimba » March 13th, 2011, 6:48 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]Question: are we going to get crap from mods for saying bad things about members in the reasons? Are we only allowed to say good things?[/quote]

(Y)
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Moka » March 13th, 2011, 7:58 am

@Snowy: The Universal Rules apply, if that's what you're asking. Especially the one about not promoting arguing :P
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » March 13th, 2011, 10:37 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]Question: are we going to get crap from mods for saying bad things about members in the reasons? Are we only allowed to say good things?[/quote]

As long as it is not overly rude and full of cussing, I would not mind... Oh and if it was aimed at me of course ;)[/joking]
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Panda-chan » March 13th, 2011, 7:00 pm

We need comment ratings 8(

Also, it just occurred to me that my opinions on someone could change. Is there anyway we can delete the karma points we added/took away from a member's profile?
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby FlipMode » March 13th, 2011, 7:58 pm

[quote="Amanda"]
Also, it just occurred to me that my opinions on someone could change. Is there anyway we can delete the karma points we added/took away from a member's profile?[/quote]

Dunno about that, all I see is an option to increase / decrease Karma, but that is why I am basing mine on quality of posts and not my personal opinion of the member.
That way if I give someone +1 karma for making a good useful post, then my opinion is not going to change unless they drastically edit it.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby YFWE » March 13th, 2011, 9:18 pm

Point of curiosity here: clearly, one cannot give karma to a given member more than once in a short period of time. At some other forums on which I've been, it resets itself after a 24 hour period (or at 12:00 a.m.), at which point you can give karma again if need be. What's the protocol with MLK? Are we able to give karma to a member a second, third, fourth time, etc.? And if so, does anyone know how long one must wait until karma can be given again?

thx broz
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Moka » March 13th, 2011, 9:28 pm

From what I've noticed, if you give/take karma from a certain member, you have to wait 24 hours to give/take karma from that member again. Also, it looks like if you give/take karma for a certain post or profile, you can never give/take karma for that post again.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements