Rules are Rules

Re: Rules are Rules

Postby Panda-chan » February 14th, 2010, 3:09 am

[quote="SimbasMate"]Also, I was in the chat room when people broke the rules. They were swearing, and getting past the censors. I am no mod here, but I am just sharing what I witnessed. As it was very annoying, seeing fellow members, that are actually are my friends, troll the chatroom, with swears, and sexual conversations, as well as picking on another member behind their back, who shall remain nameless for dramas sake. In my view, it's very pointless to see members do this, on such a great forum! It certainly doesn't get you anywhere, and I am so confused on why people would do this. Reading it in the chat made me very dissapointed in those friends. I just wanted to state, that trolling, and breaking the rules, again, even when you have been warned several times here by a mod, and given warnings, it doesn't show that you are very responsible for your actions if you just go on doing it again. Nonetheless, I'm sure that this is very annoying to the staff, as well as Moka. Keeping this forum safe for us is their job, and making their job harder is not fair to them. Also, if you are going to leave teh forum, do not cause as much drama, and say that it doesn't matter because you are leaving. This just causes more problems, and makes the forum look bad. So all I ask is from what I saw today, is that my fellow members please do not break the rules! Let's make this more of an awesome forum!

Just wanted to state my opinion. :)[/quote]
No offense SM, but you're kind of being a hypocrite. You're guilty too. >_> But meh, at least you apologized. :/

I have to side with WS on this one seeing as I'm guilty too. This message is probably mostly directed at me anyway lol... And I agree that it is bad to break a rule, and that I shouldn't be spamming up the chatbox with cusses and crap since they're for kids too... Man, I bet the entire staff hates me now. :innocent:
This was also my first warning ever. I feel like a criminal now. :(
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Neon » February 14th, 2010, 3:58 am

When you get thousands of warnings you get used to it. Hit me pretty hard when I first started trolling years ago. But I'm used to getting warnings. I just mark them as spam and delete.
It takes time kid. Jail isn't as bad as you think.
Likewise let me state my opinion. I think I have a clearer view of our 'members' now. It isn't good, in fact I now realized many things I should have realized..........
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » February 14th, 2010, 4:09 am

Hmm, warnings should be taken seriously though. Simply marking them off as spam is like a slap in the face to the authority of the forum and clearly shows that your better interest isn't for that of the well-being of the forum itself and makes you look very self-centered in my opinion. I wouldn't exactly follow Neon's example here Panda. lol.
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Panda-chan » February 14th, 2010, 4:42 am

[quote="Neon"]When you get thousands of warnings you get used to it. Hit me pretty hard when I first started trolling years ago. But I'm used to getting warnings. I just mark them as spam and delete.
It takes time kid. Jail isn't as bad as you think.
Likewise let me state my opinion. I think I have a clearer view of our 'members' now. It isn't good, in fact I now realized many things I should have realized..........[/quote]
J-JAIL?! Dude, I don't wanna get in trouble again! :O It's bad enough that I have one warning, if I reach three I'm dead 0__0. This warning will hopefully be my last, I'll try not to cause further trouble. But in these forums you trolled so badly, why didn't you just get banned? :eyebrow: Here it's strike three and you're out.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Neon » February 14th, 2010, 5:28 am

I did get banned from them. After I had my fun. Sometimes the habit just keeps coming back. You want to stop it but you can't.

Neon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKivuli » February 14th, 2010, 9:08 am

if your going to start causing bother on here neon, i am going to have to ask you to leave before you even think of it otherwise will not show mercy and you will be warned then banned for your actions. you also make it sound like the 'habit' controls you to do it, your in control of your actions, if its gonna be bad then you will get the punishment, period. and with you just mark a warn as a spam? on here its like the worst thing you can get except a ban, if thats you attitude you will not last long
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Neon » February 14th, 2010, 9:38 am

Perhaps you should check your expiry date KK :). My actions have no control over me but I'm making my opinion. Furthermore I'm just comforting Amanda with her warning, I don't want to see her bragging over it. :\

Neon

Postby KingKivuli » February 14th, 2010, 9:56 am

shes not bragging over it and what do you mean expiry date? im not some product that can be bought and then cast out later
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Neon » February 14th, 2010, 10:06 am

nvm I'm trying to say 'it' in a polite way on my point sorry if I'm mistaken but I'm not going further off topic you made your point and I'm following the rules.

Neon

Postby SimbasMate » February 14th, 2010, 12:47 pm

[quote="Amanda"][quote="SimbasMate"]Also, I was in the chat room when people broke the rules. They were swearing, and getting past the censors. I am no mod here, but I am just sharing what I witnessed. As it was very annoying, seeing fellow members, that are actually are my friends, troll the chatroom, with swears, and sexual conversations, as well as picking on another member behind their back, who shall remain nameless for dramas sake. In my view, it's very pointless to see members do this, on such a great forum! It certainly doesn't get you anywhere, and I am so confused on why people would do this. Reading it in the chat made me very dissapointed in those friends. I just wanted to state, that trolling, and breaking the rules, again, even when you have been warned several times here by a mod, and given warnings, it doesn't show that you are very responsible for your actions if you just go on doing it again. Nonetheless, I'm sure that this is very annoying to the staff, as well as Moka. Keeping this forum safe for us is their job, and making their job harder is not fair to them. Also, if you are going to leave teh forum, do not cause as much drama, and say that it doesn't matter because you are leaving. This just causes more problems, and makes the forum look bad. So all I ask is from what I saw today, is that my fellow members please do not break the rules! Let's make this more of an awesome forum!

Just wanted to state my opinion. :)[/quote]
No offense SM, but you're kind of being a hypocrite. You're guilty too. >_> But meh, at least you apologized. :/

I have to side with WS on this one seeing as I'm guilty too. This message is probably mostly directed at me anyway lol... And I agree that it is bad to break a rule, and that I shouldn't be spamming up the chatbox with cusses and crap since they're for kids too... Man, I bet the entire staff hates me now. :innocent:
This was also my first warning ever. I feel like a criminal now. :([/quote]

I am not, I just stated my opinion. In that chatroom I know I have done worse, but that doesn't matter anymore. I didn't do anything in the chat yesterday.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements