[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - season 3: The final TLG season! — My Lion King Forum

season 3: The final TLG season!

season 3: The final TLG season!

Postby zerodix » April 9th, 2019, 12:13 pm

No airing date is known yet, but what I know so far:

Rani will be a new lioness character, she leads a group of lions called "the night pride"

We will see Makini's parents.

Snow leopards and snow monkeys will appear (?)

Animation is finished, this season is ready to air. There will be 18 episodes.

A rumor (not checked if it is true:) there will be an episode about the former lion guard. Does anyone know if this info is correct?

I will update this post when more is found out about this season!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Re: season 3: The final TLG season!

Postby Panpardus » April 9th, 2019, 2:40 pm

Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 49

Postby Hatari05 » April 9th, 2019, 11:17 pm

Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby Elton John » April 9th, 2019, 11:52 pm

according to kevin schon kovu and kiara will have a much bigger role in s3.

but i’m going to take that with a huge grain of salt. not that I don’t want it to happen....
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 228

Postby zerodix » April 10th, 2019, 12:54 pm

that would mean that the 3rd season is going to be much better than season 2! untill now, season 1 was my favorite season because of the catchy song, learning elements and variety of characters.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » April 14th, 2019, 9:57 am

My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much.
I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
My Signature was made for me by TheLionQueen Thank You So Much.
My Banner was made for me by DGFone Thank You so much
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 82

Postby Kallo » April 17th, 2019, 7:44 am

I'm still somewhat wondering.. has it really been confirmed that Season 3 will be the last one? I'm completely prepared for it, and not really even doubting it at all, but it seems to be a rather accepted theory despite there being absolutely no official statement from what I understand.

I just became recently curious if this is truly the case, because Mufasa's voice actor tweeted that he was back voicing lines for the character less than a week ago. If even the animations for the season have been completed, it would be REALLY weird for him to be recording his lines, unless it's some very small re-records or things like grunts etc. (which would seem unlikely for Mufasa). For reference, voice-work for cartoons is usually finished like 9 months (but also varying anywhere between 6-15 months) before the episode airs, while animation is still usually being worked on a month or two, sometimes even a couple of weeks before release (seriously, they really work on every tiny detail up until the last moment). Of course, with the airing schedule having been what it is for the show, the animation is obviously ready much earlier than what it would normally be for cartoons, but this doesn't change the fact that voice-work would have in that case been ready for even longer. The only thing I can think of is that since they basically have everything ready, they're doing some very atypical "after-the-fact" edits to dialogue/animation.

Are we sure they haven't been renewed for a fourth season without us knowing? Because what would make sense much more, in fact perfect sense, is if they have everything ready for S3, and all that time to wait until Season 4 needs to be on TV, this is the time they would have scripts ready and be starting to record voices for Season 4. It fits pefectly timeline-wise. Perhaps I am totally wrong in my suspicions, but it's just a thought that popped into my head.
Kallo

Pride Points: 21

Postby Hatari05 » April 17th, 2019, 11:02 am

Hatari05

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby Kallo » April 17th, 2019, 3:27 pm

Kallo

Pride Points: 21

Postby echostone » April 17th, 2019, 4:35 pm

I can't wait to see how it ends. Seeing a new pride of lions and Rani will be intersting.
I really hope that they will answer the question on wether Zira was Scar's mate(or misstress), daughter, or just a loyal follower to him.
echostone

Years of membership

Pride Points: 0

Next

Return to The Lion Guard