season 2: what we know yet

Re: season 2: what we know yet

Postby Elton John » June 9th, 2017, 6:51 pm

http://lionguard.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_List

Assuming this is all legit...

S2 starts in july 7th

5 new eps have been announced, including 'the rise of scar'

July 7th has two new episodes.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Kallo » June 9th, 2017, 6:57 pm

YES! The schedule is already looking far better and more sensible than last season. Granted, Season 1 started that way too, but I think something happened midway through and messed it up. But I doubt and certainly hope it won't happen this season. I'm just glad to see the schedule wasn't so bad on purpose, and that they immediately fixed it starting this season.
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Postby Elton John » June 9th, 2017, 7:12 pm

Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zerodix » June 11th, 2017, 2:00 pm

that ia great news! so we have 4 episodes and a movie about Scar all airing in july? thats more tlg in 1 month than ever before..
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Panpardus » June 11th, 2017, 7:48 pm

Not that I don't think it's possible, but how do we know that "Rise is Scar" is going to be a TV movie?
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Elton John » June 11th, 2017, 7:52 pm

According to Kevin Schon there's one for season 2. Why waste a villain as iconic as Scar on a one-parter?

Also the episodes name is almost in all-caps giving it more importance.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 12th, 2017, 2:26 am

um I cant find the TLG merchandise section anywhere but I think the rise of scar will be a movie because hey are selling this to at the Disney store
https://www.disneystore.com/school-supp ... 5/1031508/
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby zerodix » June 12th, 2017, 9:13 am

i checked the links and the lionguard wiki always has been an accurate source. on their facebook page you see scars face (black an dtransparent) on various new tlg merch items.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Squeely » June 13th, 2017, 7:42 pm

[quote="Kallo"]YES! The schedule is already looking far better and more sensible than last season. Granted, Season 1 started that way too, but I think something happened midway through and messed it up. But I doubt and certainly hope it won't happen this season. I'm just glad to see the schedule wasn't so bad on purpose, and that they immediately fixed it starting this season.[/quote]

I'm personally hoping we had so many delays in S1 so that they had more time to finish episodes, including S2 episodes. C'mon, Disney Jr., I'd love a more consistent schedule. 1 episode every two weeks, maybe?? Please?? xD
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Kallo » June 14th, 2017, 6:53 pm

[quote="zerodix"]that ia great news! so we have 4 episodes and a movie about Scar all airing in july? thats more tlg in 1 month than ever before..[/quote]

Well, it's not exactly a movie. Not even a proper TV Movie. It'll just be a glorified two-parter, but in the form of a longer episode, like "Return of the Roar". Always disliked people calling RotR a movie too, because it's anything but, and at first it created a lot of confusion amongst people who thought it was gonna be a sequel to TLK2 or the original Lion King (surprisingly a lot of people don't seem to even know about Simba's Pride).
Kallo

Pride Points: 21

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard