The Lion Guard Ends Fanfic-Theory

The Lion Guard Ends Fanfic-Theory

Postby Carambulesco » February 1st, 2017, 4:00 pm

2 years before the events of the serie, Kion, have grown enough for leave the Pridelands to start his own pride, but he's not alone. Your guard and some lionesses (guess you what lionesses) are going too to help Kion to claim the new land.

Kion was enacted exiled from the Pridelands, then, he and his friends started to imigrate to the side of the Sun's born for some good miles away. Kion didn't want to stay too far away from your home land, but he had no choice, it have so many kingdoms around the Pridelands, they had to cross all Tanzania/Kenya to find a not claimed land, and they did so, almost reaching the coast, that no one of them have heard about.

Now, there they are, in a land that looked like it never a animal have step in, though it have a few herbivores arround the rivers near. That's the perfect land, Kion impulsively have decided to claim this land and found, together with his friends, the new pride, and so it was.

Rafiki knows... Rafiki freaking knows that the second son of Simba have been murdered by unknown creatures. Rafiki decided not to tell Simba about the event.

The Truth

Kion and his friends arrived in a North German Federation colony. When the colonizers have spotted the pack not too much far of his outpost, they started a plan he started planning an ambush to hunt down the living trophies.

Kion and his royal friends were celebrating the born of the new kingdom, they did not even know that the end was near. In the middle of the celebration, Kion starts to hear cracking sounds around him and his friends. Kions begins to get more worried about the sounds, everyone was having fun on the celebration... and Kion feels a weird smell. Suddently, the one thing that the lion heard is a screaming strange word.

"Insgesamt Feuer!!"

Dozen of germans appear from the bushes and rocks, and, with no piety, they shoot massively on the pack.

What we see as massacre, the colonizers see tons of trophies, as Fuli, Tiifu, Zuri and mainly Kion.

The End
Last edited by Carambulesco on February 2nd, 2017, 11:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff
Pride Points: 2

Re: The Lion Guard Ends

Postby TTB-Kun » February 1st, 2017, 7:12 pm

TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby Carambulesco » February 1st, 2017, 7:22 pm

Good trip, huh?

Incredbly, this is not impossible to happen.
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » February 1st, 2017, 8:22 pm

Kion knew that to unite the pridelands he had to do something drastic.

He set things in motion by killing Bunga, who was quite The Comedian, and made it look like an accident. This got fuli, whose fur blots were kind of like a Rorshach test, all paranoid. Who guards the lion guard? Beshte left the lion guard, and teamed up with Jasiri. Jasiri had gone soft, and easily vanished in crowds these days...kind of a silk spectre...

Ono became quite the Night Owl, barely awake during the day, was fulis only friend... slowly realized that fulis paranoia was correct. Kion intended on killing most of the guard and half the pridelands. The two went to confront Kion. They were too late. Kion summoned Scar and half of africa was decimated.

A story written by charles manson.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Carambulesco » February 1st, 2017, 8:52 pm

[quote="Elton John"]Kion knew that to unite the pridelands he had to do something drastic.

He set things in motion by killing Bunga, who was quite The Comedian, and made it look like an accident. This got fuli, whose fur blots were kind of like a Rorshach test, all paranoid. Who guards the lion guard? Beshte left the lion guard, and teamed up with Jasiri. Jasiri had gone soft, and easily vanished in crowds these days...kind of a silk spectre...

Ono became quite the Night Owl, barely awake during the day, was fulis only friend... slowly realized that fulis paranoia was correct. Kion intended on killing most of the guard and half the pridelands. The two went to confront Kion. They were too late. Kion summoned Scar and half of africa was decimated.

A story written by charles manson.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Charles Manson's always right.
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Postby zerodix » February 2nd, 2017, 1:51 pm

...and in the end Rafiki told Simba about these horrible creatures called Germans.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Carambulesco » February 2nd, 2017, 11:47 pm

[quote="zerodix"]...and in the end Rafiki told Simba about these horrible creatures called Germans.[/quote]
Germans, French and Britsh people.
Humans, basically.
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Re: The Lion Guard Ends Fanfic-Theory

Postby SimbasGuard » February 5th, 2017, 8:54 am

One day before Kiara's first hunt, Koko The parrot arrives in The Pride Lands with urgent news that Panja's Forest is being invaded by an army of cybernetically enhanced lions and that Simba's ally King Kimba (Who Disney acquired the rights to via their punches of Tezuka Productions) desperately needs his militarily assistance.

Unfortunately due to tensions between The Pride Lands and The Outsiders onece again being on the rise. Simba can not afford to personalty lead a large army of lionesses to Kimba's aid.

In his place he sends The Lion Guard (Which now includes new members Jasiri, and Badili) along with a small contingent of lioness that features two of The Pride's most capable warriors Tiifu and Zuri. To Kimba's assistance. (Thus explaining where Kion and company were during the 2nt part of Lion King 2)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard