New Episode "Ono's Idol"

Re: New Episode "Ono's Idol"

Postby Carambulesco » January 31st, 2017, 7:13 pm

Maybe Hadithi is the eagle of Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron? Hahahahah!
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff
Pride Points: 2

Postby Squeely » January 31st, 2017, 10:14 pm

[quote="Carambulesco"]Maybe Hadithi is the eagle of Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron? Hahahahah![/quote]
That would be cool, but probably unlikely. The eagle in Spirit was an American breed, and the eagle in TLG will presumably be an African breed.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Carambulesco » January 31st, 2017, 10:36 pm

[quote="Squeely"]That would be cool, but probably unlikely. The eagle in Spirit was an American breed, and the eagle in TLG will presumably be an African breed.[/quote]

LOL, I was just kidding.
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff
Pride Points: 2

Postby KionScar » February 1st, 2017, 1:58 am

Honestly, to me it sounds like this could be a Bird-version of "A False Ancestor/A Gift From The Heavens" /shrugs...
KionScar

Pride Points: 10

Postby Squeely » February 1st, 2017, 6:46 am

[quote="Carambulesco"]LOL, I was just kidding.[/quote]
It is kinda fun to think of what kind of scenario would lead a bald eagle to Africa. Shipwreck? Escaped from the zoo? The wacky adventures of the American eagle :lol:

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Postby SimbasGuard » February 5th, 2017, 8:05 am

[quote="SimbaPrescott"]Synopsis is out.

"When Ono meets his idol, the legendary eagle Hadithi, he learns that his hero isn't what he expected."

I said this on another site, but I'm wondering if we'll get a 'Patch's London Adventure' style episode.[/quote]

That makes a lot of sense.

[quote="Squeely"][quote="Carambulesco"]It's surprising that the Season 1 didn't over. The final scene of the The Trail of Udugu seemed to be a season closing thing.[/quote]
It did. I suspect that The Trail to Udugu was originally intended as the season finale, but for whatever reason, they aired it before Ono's Idol.[/quote]

I don't get that either :? The only thing I can think of is (and I know how weak this theory is) they thought the ending felt too much like a series finale than a season finale :? However if that were the case why wait over a month to air the "final" episode of the season :? I hope this does not mean that there will be HUGE gap between the end of season 1 and the start of season 2 :concern:
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Squeely » February 6th, 2017, 3:41 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]I hope this does not mean that there will be HUGE gap between the end of season 1 and the start of season 2 :concern:[/quote]
I've heard fall 2017 for the start of season 2, which is far too big of a gap. Hopefully that was just a rumor and it won't be that bad.

Squeely

Sassy cub

Postby Elton John » February 6th, 2017, 3:52 am

Fall 2017? Where did you hear that?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Squeely » February 6th, 2017, 3:56 am

[quote="Elton John"]Fall 2017? Where did you hear that?[/quote]
Somewhere on Instagram if I recall correctly. Like I said, I hope it's just a rumor and we get new eps sooner!

Heck, I might have even read the post wrong or something, come to think of it.

Squeely

Sassy cub

Postby Panpardus » February 20th, 2017, 6:15 pm

Well, there's a new trailer out now. I kinda forgot about this episode and I just realized it's supposed to air this week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApxhNJGpgmw

It looks interesting enough; Janja's trio back for the first time since Nne and Tano left them, and it looks like the episode's climax is taking place on a cliffside (during sunset, of course) so if this is supposed to be a season ender it looks like it could have an appropriate feel for it. Hadithi looks like a marshal eagle, which are among Africa's largest and most powerful birds of prey. Not sure if or how that factors into anything here, but I figured it was fun to try and figure out what species he is.
Panpardus

Pride Points: 51

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard