Nala's father = Mufasa?

Re: Nala's father = Mufasa?

Postby Troll Berserker » December 28th, 2016, 8:04 pm

Really? Come on, it was clearly implied it's Kion's grandfather from Nala's side. If this had to be Mufasa they would just say it's Mufasa...

I'm just wondering, why everyone seems to be okay with Kovu not being Scar's son because he and Kiara would be cousins and it's gross but at the same time massive amount of people are trying to "prove" that Nala's father is either Mufasa or Scar.
Hey, rabid relationship and incest fans
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby KionScar » January 1st, 2017, 3:43 am

Not arguing, just that I would've thought he would have said "Kion's other grandfather" if they hadn't meant Mufasa, not "Kion's grandfather" even with the "Nala's father" in front…

:)
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » January 1st, 2017, 4:37 am

[quote="KionScar"]Not arguing, just that I would've thought he would have said "Kion's other grandfather" if they hadn't meant Mufasa, not "Kion's grandfather" even with the "Nala's father" in front…

:)[/quote]

No he would not because calling him Nala's Father designates him as Kion's OTHER GRANDFATHER. Because Everyone knows that Simba's Father and indecently yes Kion's Grandfather ON HIS FATHER'S SIDE is named Mufasa.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Justmeonhere » January 2nd, 2017, 4:04 pm

In short the final answer is: Rafiki was talking of Nala's father that isn't Mufasa but another lion. When he say "It's Kion grandfather" he was talking about this other lion. If he'd be Mufasa Rafiki would have said "that's Mufasa". That's it :)
"And your defect is a propensity to hate everybody."
"And yours," he replied with a smile, "is willfully to misunderstand them."
Pride and Prejudice Chapter 11
"Sir, you are no gentleman"
"And you, miss, are no lady... Don't think that I hold that against you. Ladies have never held any charm for me."
Scarlett and Rhett in Gone with the wind
Justmeonhere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

May the Austen be with you!

Pride Points: 2

Postby Squeely » January 20th, 2017, 7:53 am

In "The Trail to Udugu", it's mentioned that Simba never partook in the search for Udugu because he didn't have any siblings. Which means Nala is not his sister, and therefore, not Mufasa's cub.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby KionScar » January 20th, 2017, 7:18 pm

Said before, will again.

As far as Simba knows he has no siblings; sure they're humanized-lions but they're still lions and on average how many cubs does a lioness usually have? Of course, taking into account predators and other dangers that could have happened… If he did have any they could have been killed or something.
KionScar

Pride Points: 10

Postby Troll Berserker » January 20th, 2017, 8:04 pm

Ugh seriously how long are people going to justyify their weak senseless theories by "real lions do that" thing. You said it yourself that Lion King is not meant o be a documentary and it definitely doesn't mean to include incest and cub murdering. No matter how many times Disney itself is trying to make fans understand this, they will still deny everything that doesn't fit into their stupid theories.. :headache:
Last edited by Troll Berserker on January 20th, 2017, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Carl » January 20th, 2017, 8:10 pm

[quote="Squeely"]In "The Trail to Udugu", it's mentioned that Simba never partook in the search for Udugu because he didn't have any siblings. Which means Nala is not his sister, and therefore, not Mufasa's cub.[/quote]
Anyone who doesn't realize this is being willfully absurd. I've said it before and I'll say it again: this entire franchise is made by Disney with kids in mind. There is NO incest in TLK. Nala is NOT related to Simba, and Disney keeps going to lengths to tell people this. I do not know why people continue to insist it's not only possible, but likely. It isn't. Mufasa is not Nala's father. Simba had no siblings. This is canon. End of.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard