New episode 'The Lost Gorillas'.

Re: New episode 'The Lost Gorillas'.

Postby Justmeonhere » December 26th, 2016, 12:40 am

Well, it isn't a bad episode... it's kind of meh. I'm not a fan of toilet humor too but it was only in the beginning so it didn't bother me much. The voice actor/guest star weren't that bad. The song is a bit forgettable but the scene in the snow was really cute and funny. Kion with his force and the Roar of the elders is becoming a sort of Chuck Norris of the pride :lol: . I hope they'll do something in the future like an explanation or a plot twist that limits Kion's power. It was interesting to view for the first time a TLK Christmas related thing tough. There isn't so much for the storyline in this episode but it was predictable.
"And your defect is a propensity to hate everybody."
"And yours," he replied with a smile, "is willfully to misunderstand them."
Pride and Prejudice Chapter 11
"Sir, you are no gentleman"
"And you, miss, are no lady... Don't think that I hold that against you. Ladies have never held any charm for me."
Scarlett and Rhett in Gone with the wind
Justmeonhere

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

May the Austen be with you!

Pride Points: 2

Postby moonsugar33 » December 26th, 2016, 3:09 pm

I actually thought the scene where they were playing with the pangolins was hilarious. The green fart clouds were a bit much though, and it's just begging for censorship in less forgiving countries.
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Lynx » December 28th, 2016, 12:38 am

[quote="moonsugar33"]I actually thought the scene where they were playing with the pangolins was hilarious. The green fart clouds were a bit much though, and it's just begging for censorship in less forgiving countries.[/quote]
I agree, that just grossed me out. Also seemed out of place when it comes to Dan and Phil's personalities.
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » January 14th, 2017, 6:38 am

[quote="Lynx"][quote="moonsugar33"]I actually thought the scene where they were playing with the pangolins was hilarious. The green fart clouds were a bit much though, and it's just begging for censorship in less forgiving countries.[/quote]
I agree, that just grossed me out. Also seemed out of place when it comes to Dan and Phil's personalities.[/quote]

Didn't bother me much, mainly because of Pumbaa in Hakuna Matata here in TLK:

yes that is Pumbaa fart clouds.
KionScar

Pride Points: 10

Postby Panpardus » January 14th, 2017, 7:45 am

Not to get nit picky, but I'm pretty sure that's just dust. Pumbaa had just hit the ground after swinging from a vine in the background while Simba was singing. If anything it was more of a fat joke than a fart joke.
Panpardus

Pride Points: 51

Postby KionScar » January 14th, 2017, 6:38 pm

I recently got a blu-ray/dvd player and tlk trilogy on blu-ray (UK import). On watching TLK I notice Pumba's poot-sound then when he lands by Simba in that image.
KionScar

Postby TTB-Kun » January 14th, 2017, 7:51 pm

[quote="KionScar"]I recently got a blu-ray/dvd player and tlk trilogy on blu-ray (UK import). On watching TLK I notice Pumba's poot-sound then when he lands by Simba in that image.[/quote]
it's just a trumpet
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby KionScar » January 15th, 2017, 4:42 am

Whatever. I know what I heard, and Pumbaa's farts is different to a trumpet's fart-mimicry...
KionScar

Postby SimbasGuard » January 18th, 2017, 9:00 am

I doubt it is a fart in that scene, because Timon and Simba just keep singing Hakuna Matata with no sign of irritation on their part.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby KionScar » January 19th, 2017, 3:54 am

here, though these are from 1 & ½ or TLK3 to some:

But I do agree that TLG's were too bright/light green there.
KionScar

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard