New episode 'Lions of the outlands'?

Re: New episode 'Lions of the outlands'?

Postby SimbasGuard » March 12th, 2017, 2:58 am

[quote="Panpardus"]Everyone realized the visual continuity error. It was mostly likely a botched attempt at a forced callback, though if you wanted you could interpret it as a poorly delivered sarcastic line from Zira.[/quote]

It makes more sense to look at it that way. Given all the attempts the series creators have made to place The Lion Guard within the continuity of Lion King 2 (and therefore into The Lion King Canon) this would be too counterproductive to what they have been trying to accomplish for it to have just been an accident.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on June 8th, 2017, 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Re: New episode 'Lions of the outlands'?

Postby Squeely » June 4th, 2017, 9:52 am

The ep does sorta paint the Outsiders as nomads. I could see them having traveled to the termite mound in SP, stayed there for a short while, and then left in search of a better home. Months later they weren't able to find a home, and return to the Outlands. It's a shoddy explanation for this little continuity error, but there ya go.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard