New episode 'Lions of the outlands'?

Re: New episode 'Lions of the outlands'?

Postby SimbasGuard » November 23rd, 2016, 8:21 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]wait it just accored to me, so Zira and the outlanders came and invaded Jasiris home, now ask your self, where did the Zira come from to invade her home, the termite moud is were they came from and they invaded Jasiris home because they had water the termite mounds do not.[/quote]

As has been suggested by others in this thread, The Outsiders could be nomadic. This makes a lot of sense if you consider Zira telling Simba in Lion King 2 that the part of The Outlands that The Outsiders were exiled to has little food and less water. They could have invaded from the termite mounds that we see in the first part of Lion King 2 or they could have migrated to any other tactically sound position from which to attack Jasiri's territory.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on November 28th, 2016, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » November 23rd, 2016, 12:19 pm

now i hope to find some outlander shizzle in the merch soon.. then I'll shop like a zombie!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Squeely » November 23rd, 2016, 12:45 pm

[quote="zerodix"]now i hope to find some outlander shizzle in the merch soon.. then I'll shop like a zombie![/quote]
Same. Here's hoping TLG blind bags give us our first official Nuka, Vitani, and maybe even Zira figures!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby SimbasGuard » November 24th, 2016, 11:23 am

[quote="Squeely"]Here's hoping TLG blind bags give us our first official Nuka, Vitani, and maybe even Zira figures![/quote]

I'd definitely love a Kovu and Vitani Blind Bag Figure. Or small Kovu, Kiara, and Vitani Plush toys.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby moonsugar33 » November 25th, 2016, 12:48 am

I finally watched this last night, snuggled up with my Kion plushie and some soft pyjamas!

Listening to 'Lions Over All' like
(Tumblr)

- :vitaniignored: I'm a little disappointed Vitani didn't get more lines, but on the other hand, I can't really think of anything else she could have said or done that would have been relevant. Maybe some of Nuka's interaction with Kion could have gone to her, but that said- mehhhhhh!! It was still great!

- :ehh2: I'm usually all for bringing back original voice actors, but Kovu's voice here really didn't appeal to me. If he'd been animated in more detail or appeared slightly older, it might have been okay, but I thought he sounded pretty generic :t

- :nukalaugh: Nuka was the best! He's not my favourite character, but he definitely put on the best performance! All the scraggly bits in his mane, his wild expressions- that definitely gave him first place in the entire episode in my opinion. His voice acting was spot-on.

- :roll3: God. Damn. Zira's. Head. Stripe. Nika Futterman did a reasonably good job though, and I LOVED her singing.

- :lol2: LIONS OVER ALL WAS A GREAT SONG or at least it laid the backbone for a really great song! I loved Kion's harmonies and Zira's raspy yelling.
- JASIRI WAS FLOMPING ADORABLE :happyjasiri: She and her cute sister and their adorable brothers! I love their accents; it's not often you hear Australian accents in American TV that are pleasing to hear. (Compare: Laguna from Monster High)
I could totally see an alternate timeline where she and Madoa are girlfriends, not sisters

- :superexcited2: Bunga continues to slowly grow on me. This episode and Never Roar Again were pretty good in terms of characterisation and positive character development.

- :nuuuhhgirlfriend: Team still needs to step up their game in terms of not making slidey walkcycles.

10/10 Jasiri episodes are best episodes
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby zerodix » November 25th, 2016, 11:15 am

Jasiri marks the greatest episodes by appearing in them :3
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Ninclow » November 26th, 2016, 11:20 pm

Just thought I'd pop in to get the last word. :p
Ninclow

Pride Points: 2

Postby KionScar » November 27th, 2016, 1:26 am

[quote="moonsugar33"]

- :roll3: God. Damn. Zira's. Head. Stripe. Nika Futterman did a reasonably good job though, and I LOVED her singing.

10/10 Jasiri episodes are best episodes[/quote]

Um, I noticed in the thumbnails on the wiki it does appear Zira does have her stripe, it just might be color identical to her main coat here.
Might just be the thumbnails though. 8-)
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Ninclow » November 27th, 2016, 1:57 am

Aaaaawww... I was too late... OR too early... Or... Waaaaaaaait.... :O
Ninclow

Pride Points: 2

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 27th, 2016, 5:38 am

??????
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard