Kiara is still a CUB!

Re: Kiara is still a CUB!

Postby Kion128 » September 23rd, 2015, 5:31 pm

Also, even if this cover is real, it doesn't necessarily mean that Kion isn't younger than Kiara. I mean, she could surpass him by a few months. Besides, the Lion Guard promos merely said that Kion was Simba's second child. It did not say that he was Kiara's younger brother.
Kion128

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » September 23rd, 2015, 6:40 pm

[quote="Kion128"]Also, even if this cover is real, it doesn't necessarily mean that Kion isn't younger than Kiara. I mean, she could surpass him by a few months. Besides, the Lion Guard promos merely said that Kion was Simba's second child. It did not say that he was Kiara's younger brother.[/quote]

Just letting you know that double posting is against the forum rules. You triple posted.
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Postby Lyonize » September 23rd, 2015, 7:32 pm

[quote="Kion128"]Also, even if this cover is real, it doesn't necessarily mean that Kion isn't younger than Kiara. I mean, she could surpass him by a few months. Besides, the Lion Guard promos merely said that Kion was Simba's second child. It did not say that he was Kiara's younger brother.[/quote]

The gestation period for a lion is about 110 days so that's about as far apart as they can be. Even then, after giving birth, lionesses don't exactly have time to mate again until the cub is a little older.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lyonize

Pride Points: 9

Postby Hatari05 » September 23rd, 2015, 8:11 pm

I think people take real lions into consideration too much when talking about the franchise while the creators did try to make them move like them they don't act like them we've never been told how fast a lion ages in the franchise so they are not bond to the aging cycle of a lion the world clearly isn't ours for too many reasons to name i don't recall a lion roaring and the clouds roaring with him for example lol. So for all we know they age like humans which actually makes a lot of stories easier it's not confirmed but I don't think the creators are bond by a lion's life cycle as it's never been stated how old any of the characters are and I don't think it will be.
Hatari05

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby Lyonize » September 23rd, 2015, 8:14 pm

They're making it an educational show. I shall continue to hold them to a standard suitable to their goals. :P
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lyonize

Pride Points: 9

Postby Elton John » September 23rd, 2015, 8:28 pm

So far this show doesn't seem to be very educational. Unless real lion cubs make friends with a variety of animals with superpowers and gain rad tattoos and have rockin' mohawks.

I just realized something. Kion has a magical tattoo and a mohawk, he wouldn't feel out of place in an 80's punk rock band :P
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby 7LionkingFreak » September 30th, 2015, 3:16 pm

I know talking about this is getting old but I've been thinking, the actress that is the voice of Kiara Eden Riegel sounds a lot like Neve Cambell who played the adult Kiara in Simba's Pride. It wouldn't make sense for her to be a cub. I feel after thinking about it the cub in the image could be Kiara's daughter and Simba's grandchild it's no guarantee that's just my two cents and I'm sticking with it that's what I believe for now. just look at YouTube videos of All my children and listen to Eden's voice.
Last edited by 7LionkingFreak on September 30th, 2015, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Greatest Love Of All
7LionkingFreak

Pride Points: 2

Postby cubbykovu » September 30th, 2015, 5:29 pm

[quote="Elton John"]So far this show doesn't seem to be very educational. Unless real lion cubs make friends with a variety of animals with superpowers and gain rad tattoos and have rockin' mohawks.

I just realized something. Kion has a magical tattoo and a mohawk, he wouldn't feel out of place in an 80's punk rock band :P[/quote]
Starts the lion king punk band ^_^ Kovu almost has a mohawk he is da bass player ^_^ dats me ^_^ :P and mebba singer too :) your turn you decide what chu play :D
cubbykovu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): CK, Cub
Pride Points: 3

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 1st, 2015, 4:45 am

[quote="7LionkingFreak"]I know talking about this is getting old but I've been thinking, the actress that is the voice of Kiara Eden Riegel sounds a lot like Neve Cambell who played the adult Kiara in Simba's Pride. It wouldn't make sense for her to be a cub. I feel after thinking about it the cub in the image could be Kiara's daughter and Simba's grandchild it's no guarantee that's just my two cents and I'm sticking with it that's what I believe for now. just look at YouTube videos of All my children and listen to Eden's voice.[/quote]

thats what I did
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Captain Cupcake » October 1st, 2015, 7:08 am

[quote="Hatari05"]I think people take real lions into consideration too much when talking about the franchise while the creators did try to make them move like them they don't act like them we've never been told how fast a lion ages in the franchise so they are not bond to the aging cycle of a lion the world clearly isn't ours for too many reasons to name i don't recall a lion roaring and the clouds roaring with him for example lol. So for all we know they age like humans which actually makes a lot of stories easier it's not confirmed but I don't think the creators are bond by a lion's life cycle as it's never been stated how old any of the characters are and I don't think it will be.[/quote]

It can be assumed as such that they are intended to age like normal lions, though.

Even though there's obviously a semblance of anthropomorphism and supernatural elements in the storyline, that doesn't automatically mean every little aspect is altered and toyed with just for the sake of it, especially when there aren't many implications that say otherwise(other than possibly Scar's "decades of denial" line, which doesn't exactly prove anything as it is possible for lions to live past 20 years if not for the harshness of nature that often prevents them to do so).

Besides, if they actually did age like how humans do, then Simba and Nala would probably come off a bit more older than they seemed after the time skip in TLKII.
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard