A topic about the lore

Re: A topic about the lore

Postby SimbaPrescott » September 25th, 2015, 9:40 pm

I'm with Ninaroja on that one, honestly.

I really can't see why this couldn't just be a rare occurrence in the Lion King world. Say, Kion's determination to help his sister in defending the Pride Lands was so great that it was heard/felt spiritually by the Great Kings of the Past, and they bestowed upon him a rare gift which has only happened a few times in the history of the Pride Lands (which is why it was never mentioned before this).
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Ninaroja » September 27th, 2015, 1:02 pm

,^ or it has just started with Kion maybe? It seems to me like the makers of TLG really wanted something to tie into the "Kings of the Past" things but I really don't like what they came up with
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Elton John » September 27th, 2015, 2:02 pm

We're finally getting something new tlk related that isn't focused on timon and pumbaa, and i'm grateful for that.

Like dgfone said in my tlk continuity topic, they probably have hard time coming up with great ideas for new things in this franchise because the first movie wasn't made in mind with sequels or prequels or whatever because disney execs thought the movie would be a failure and were banking on pocahontas.

This show was primarily created because kids who originally saw the first movie in theaters 21 years ago are in their mid to late 20's or early 30's and this show is being created to introduce kids to the world of the lion king, while at the same time making something their parents might want to watch with them.

The show doesn't look that bad.... Have you seen the state of tv animation recently? The Lion Guard doesn't exactly look like Citizen Kane but with toons out like 'uncle grandpa' and the like it's a miracle that this show looks as good as it does.

As far as the lore goes, it's still too early to tell if what they made was a mistake.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard