So i've pieced together just about every bit of story info..

So i've pieced together just about every bit of story info..

Postby Elton John » August 19th, 2015, 6:28 am

We know so far, officially released by disney.

Kion is Simba and Nalas second born cub. While Kiara has the right to rule, Kion is tasked with leading the lion guard. Their duty is to protect and preserve the pridelands. What makes Kions team different is that he is the only lion in the team.

The leader of the group is given the 'roar of the elders' a roar that's much stronger than a lions normal roar. This is speculation but it's probably much stronger for when they get older. After doing the roar, a mark appears on kion that is of unknown origin.

Scar was the leader of his guard. He thought that this power would make him a better king. He orders his guard to kill mufasa, likely to test their loyalty. They refuse and Scar kills them instead. I assume he tells mufasa some sort of lie and mufasa believes it.

We see the guard in the clip, playing some sort of sport. Bungaa and kion get too close to what is known as the outlands. Bungaa is captured by hyenas and Kion doesn't want to go into it knowing he'd get into trouble.

He lets out a majestic roar and saves bungaa.

While we don't know if kovu is in, kiaras actress on twitter gave a 'can't say at the moment *wink wink nudge nudge* leading me to believe kovu is in but they're still waiting to reveal him.

Is there anything i've missed?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: So i've pieced together just about every bit of story in

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 19th, 2015, 6:39 am

im thinking the other reason Kion didnt want to go into the Outlands to help Bunga was because Hyenas have a more powerful bite then Lions and Kion doesn't want to get hurt, and Kion wouldn't be able to fight the hyenas anyway which is another reason why we have the Roar of the Elders.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » August 19th, 2015, 8:15 am

Excellent Overview, The only thing you left out was that Scar used The Roar of the Elders to kill his Lion Guard, and then subsequently had the power striped from him by The Great Kings.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » August 20th, 2015, 1:52 pm

I hope THAT will be in the series too! I wonder what scar would look like in the new style.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » August 20th, 2015, 9:39 pm

[quote="zerodix"]I hope THAT will be in the series too! I wonder what scar would look like in the new style.[/quote]

I think it will be, or at the very least an explanation of it. It seems like it would be vital info to the story.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Tsuki » August 20th, 2015, 10:50 pm

[quote="zerodix"]I hope THAT will be in the series too! I wonder what scar would look like in the new style.[/quote]

That would be cool :). Or at least have it explained in the Lion Guard :).
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Return to The Lion Guard