Roar of the Elders and Dragon shouts

Roar of the Elders and Dragon shouts

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » August 18th, 2015, 2:23 am

I only just thought of this. Kion has a gift most likely bestowed upon him from birth. That gift being the Roar of the Elders, while the Dragonborn from Skyrim can shout in the language of the dragons, releasing any kind of power simply by shouting.

Did Disney play The Elder Scrolls at one point before they thought of The Lion Guard XD?
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Re: Roar of the Elders and Dragon shouts

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 18th, 2015, 5:15 am

wait did it really say it was bestowed upon him from birth, did they actually say that in there own words? I will have to watch it again
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Claws » August 18th, 2015, 5:22 am

I WAS THINKIGN THE EXACT THING OMG

:yawn4: Fus Roar Dah!!!
Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Postby SimbasGuard » August 18th, 2015, 5:39 am

Thus far it seams that the 2nt born of a King and Queen has this ability bestowed on them by The Great Kings of the Past. However as the footage we have seen indicates, this power is bestowed when the cub is ready for the responsibility, or the first time the power is truly needed. I am more inclined to think that FAN THEORY they based The Roar of the Elders off of The Proud Roar ability Simba has in the Kingdom Hearts Games END OF FAN THEORY. Although I think it is more likely that The Roar of the Elders came from brainstorming sessions when the series was being developed.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Captain Cupcake » August 18th, 2015, 5:59 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]FAN THEORY they based The Roar of the Elders off of The Proud Roar ability Simba has in the Kingdom Hearts Games END OF FAN THEORY.[/quote]

That probably isn't the case. Even though they both revolve around roaring, they don't really seem to produce the exact same thing or share the same visual imagery. Simba's Proud Roar in KH was just a damaging attack, playing with the idea that he's a lion as well as serving a nod to the iconic finale of the original film.
Last edited by Captain Cupcake on August 18th, 2015, 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » August 18th, 2015, 6:25 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]wait did it really say it was bestowed upon him from birth, did they actually say that in there own words? I will have to watch it again[/quote]

I didn't mean for it to sound like it was confirmed by Disney. I'm just saying IF it's actually a gift bestowed upon him from birth.
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Postby DGFone » August 18th, 2015, 6:41 am

Or perhaps its a thing given by a shaman figure. Did you notice that in the clip they released, Kion's tattoo only shows up after he roared? If I'm not mistaken, they confirmed that it was Rafiki who gave Kion that tattoo marking, so perhaps with the mark of the Lion Guard, you also get the special powers that come with it - in Kion's case, the Roar of the Elders.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 18th, 2015, 4:11 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Thus far it seams that the 2nt born of a King and Queen has this ability bestowed on them by The Great Kings of the Past. However as the footage we have seen indicates, this power is bestowed when the cub is ready for the responsibility, or the first time the power is truly needed. I am more inclined to think that FAN THEORY they based The Roar of the Elders off of The Proud Roar ability Simba has in the Kingdom Hearts Games END OF FAN THEORY.

:-D THATS IT, I WILL TAKE IT!, THATS IT, Simba thought that since he had a Job with Sora in KH, he would save the Roar for his Job in KH and now that Simbas Job in done in KH, he passes it on to Kion with a little something added, with the kings of the past and his mark. and I also agree that Rafiki had something to do with it,

seriously I have had a hard time mostly excepting this roar of the elders thing, I really want to get used to it

oh but wait alot here may not of played Kingdom Hearts but Im sure they know of Simbas job in it.

CASE CLOSED!.......Sorry I know that cant be the true reason but I wish it were, im still taking it for now
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » August 18th, 2015, 4:22 pm

Kingdom Hearts usually takes liberties with the disney characters. If you remember they had Simba unsure of himself being the king and you fought a ghost version of scar.

It would be interesting to see if the lion guard is in kingdom hearts 3. It's not like they haven't used kh to advertise new things *remembers the chicken little summon in kh2*

Though I don't think there will be a tlg level i'd like to see kion as a summon. Also since kh3 is supposed to end the story with xenohart I can see Simba appearing in some way since he was the first summon in the franchise.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Return to The Lion Guard