Worried about this show. Will it be bad?

Worried about this show. Will it be bad?

Postby Shawry111 » August 12th, 2015, 7:52 am

Hey guys It's me again :P

I am kind of worried if this show will be bad? I mean if It's going to be on Disney Junior (Don't get me wrong I know it's a kids show and all) then will it be rather bad with bad voice acting and lack of good characters and all that? Something like:

"Can you see Pumba in the grass?"
"Well done! We saw him too!"

You know what I mean? Or will it be like the Lion King series e.g amazing and just keep the flow of how good it was going, like music and cool characters, animation, voice acting etc. I want to hear what you guys think. I just don't have high hopes. :( :sad: :? 8-) :lol:
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Re: Worried about this show. Will it be bad?

Postby Elton John » August 12th, 2015, 8:55 am

Don't know. We will get a good read on what the series will be like in november when the tv movie premieres.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 12th, 2015, 11:15 pm

um did you not see the videos yet Shawry it has the answer right there, this not a Dora like show its probably going to be like MLP
Last edited by gothprincesskiara on August 13th, 2015, 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » August 12th, 2015, 11:17 pm

He made the post before things were shown.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Shawry111 » August 13th, 2015, 4:30 am

Oh goody? I'll have a look now :D Thanks guys.

EDIT: "Hmmm, very kids show; which is understandable. Not a huge fan of the animation but it looks and sounds good none the less. What do you guys think? Would love to hear your opinions.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » August 13th, 2015, 4:50 am

I'm just surprised that rob lowe is playing simba. My movie buff friend told me he's a good actor and should play the role well. I've also seen others comment on how he probably cost a lot of money to get.

Nathan lane and broderick are a bit busy with their broadway show so it makes sense that they aren't returning.

I've heard good things about the nala actress.

Max Charles is kion. It looks like imdb was wrong about nathaniel semsen. The voice I like.

One thing I like about Kion is that he isn't a simba clone personality-wise so far. He seems to think a little bit, assessing the situation before doing anything and when he does do something it's with conviction.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Shawry111 » August 13th, 2015, 5:13 am

Also does anyone know of Kovu or Kopa or Kiara, maybe I'm missing something but I haven't heard much about other characters. Do we have any insight on who is voicing other characters such as Timone and others? I suppose I need to reserve judgement before I "Exile it"; huh, get it? XD

Took this from other post

Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Postby SimbasGuard » August 13th, 2015, 7:06 am

Kevin Schon (From The Timon and Pumbaa Series) will voice Timon, We have no word on who will voice Kiara, We don't know if Kovu will even be in the series, and Kopa will definitely not be in the series. as he is a sub-cannon character.

I am excited for this series it looks good to me.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby DGFone » August 13th, 2015, 7:10 am

Based on the clip they released... I think we can be assured that at least it won't be terrible. It will still take for me to see the first episode to decide if it will be good or not, but I can also, from what I see, not seem to have to worry too much about the quality.

I think it will be all right. :)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 13th, 2015, 4:30 pm

[quote="DGFone"]Based on the clip they released... I think we can be assured that at least it won't be terrible. It will still take for me to see the first episode to decide if it will be good or not, but I can also, from what I see, not seem to have to worry too much about the quality.

I think it will be all right. :)[/quote]

im with you on that, agreed, and how do we know its still not gonna be like Jake and the Nederland priates
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Next

Return to The Lion Guard