D23 Expo showing-TLG

D23 Expo showing-TLG

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 12th, 2015, 3:52 am

Its getting closer everyone :D , As we know D23 is supposed to be showing something like a premier of the Lion Guard, starting this Friday the 14th through the 16th, and this is probably the moment we all have been waiting for, to see if it will be good or bad, now does anyone know where this D23 Expo will be or what channel it will be according to Disney that is? is it going to be on Disney Junior or Disney Channel itself? how do we not miss this showing?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: D23 Expo showing-TLG

Postby Elton John » August 12th, 2015, 4:14 am

D23 is an expo, like comiccon or e3 but for disney.

There's supposed to be a sneak peak... I hope they show it to the public. Either way they should be starting promotion of tlg soon considering how close it is to november.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby HasiraKali » August 12th, 2015, 5:12 am

It's in Anaheim, pretty much across the street from Disneyland. I'm more excited for the Parks announcements to be honest. Make sure you follow a bunch of Disney Twitters and Instagram accounts to get the updates, because they usually have better coverage than the official accounts.

Here's the info on the session. It's on Sunday afternoon.
http://schedule.d23expo.com/event/81279777
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Elton John » August 12th, 2015, 5:23 am

Wait, there's going to be an appearance by someone as important as don hahn after the lion guard screening? I can only see it as good news for tlg if they got the producer for the original movie and one of disneys big directors to show up for tlg event.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » August 12th, 2015, 6:11 am

[quote="Elton John"]Wait, there's going to be an appearance by someone as important as don hahn after the lion guard screening? I can only see it as good news for tlg if they got the producer for the original movie and one of disneys big directors to show up for tlg event.[/quote]

Agreed, perhaps it is time for me to switch my view on The Lion Guard from optimistic to cautiously excited 8-). Disney is definitely taking this show as seriously as we had hoped. 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 15th, 2015, 5:47 am

well nothing on TLG yet, lets see what the next day brings
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » August 15th, 2015, 11:18 am

I am eagerly anticipating this, between the two clips Disney has given us, the only member of The Lion Guard that we have yet to see is Fuli.

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbaPrescott » August 15th, 2015, 1:58 pm

Ooh... ''...a musical performance by Beau Black singing an original song from the series.''

I really hope Disney allow these things to be filmed.
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby SimbasGuard » August 16th, 2015, 5:22 am

[quote="SimbaPrescott"] I really hope Disney allow these things to be filmed.[/quote]

Well it would make for valuable promotion, so I think Disney themselves will film it. The question is how soon will it go online? I would guess after D23 has finished for that day at least.

SimbasGuard

Postby HasiraKali » August 16th, 2015, 5:37 am

If it's anything like what was going on yesterday and today, fans will film it and put it online. If we're lucky, someone will Periscope it and we can see it live. :D
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Next

Return to The Lion Guard