new episodes of tlg dropping on disneynow this monday

Re: new episodes of tlg dropping on disneynow this monday

Postby TTB-Kun » September 2nd, 2019, 6:07 pm

[quote="Elton John"]binge watched the eps. mostly enjoyed them. it had a rather satisfying conclusion.

there was one really bizarre moment 5 minutes before the end of the last ep. maybe the most bizarre moment in this entire franchise. if you saw it you know what i mean.[/quote]
Kion showing off how op he is? Yes, agree
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby Elton John » September 2nd, 2019, 6:14 pm

i mean.

i’m glad he didn’t do that kind of thing throughout the entire series

and that many episodes never featured the roar at all.

but that moment was shark jumping bs.

thankfully it happened as the series ended and if they make another tlk animated series with tlg as canon they will ignore that ever happening.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TTB-Kun » September 2nd, 2019, 6:20 pm

I mean, probably that is still a part of the fact that the authors of the series since they were canceled said [censored] this and went nuts with everything came up to their mind so... not complaining too mich XD
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JackStover » September 2nd, 2019, 6:34 pm

I still feel like Fuli got shortchanged in this show. She was always the character that fascinated me the most, but they barely used her and I feel like she got less focus than the other characters. Hell, in the final ten episodes, she only had a strong role in one episode, and that was in episode 11, so she practically did nothing in the final nine episodes. I still don't like Azaad.
JackStover

Pride Points: 17

Postby TTB-Kun » September 2nd, 2019, 6:52 pm

[quote="JackStover"]I still feel like Fuli got shortchanged in this show. She was always the character that fascinated me the most, but they barely used her and I feel like she got less focus than the other characters. Hell, in the final ten episodes, she only had a strong role in one episode, and that was in episode 11, so she practically did nothing in the final nine episodes. I still don't like Azaad.[/quote]
Azzad is my boi, he’s awesome don’t u dare! (I have a soft spot for charather that toalks themself in third person)
TTB-Kun

Postby Aelwen » September 2nd, 2019, 7:05 pm

TLG is not a canon so they could do anything with it.
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Postby TTB-Kun » September 2nd, 2019, 7:08 pm

[quote="Aelwen"]TLG is not a canon so they could do anything with it.[/quote]
tlg IS canon
TTB-Kun

Postby Aelwen » September 2nd, 2019, 7:13 pm

Nope. Even TLK2 is not canon as the new movie confirmed Kiara is NOT a heir. No Kiara - no Kion - No Outlanders.
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Postby JackStover » September 2nd, 2019, 7:18 pm

Canon is whatever they want it to be. It's more malleable than you think.

Anyway, they should have had Tiifu and Zuri be members of Vitani's Lion Guard. Missed opportunity. They sort of just went missing and didn't show up again even though they were there when Kion left.
JackStover

Pride Points: 17

Postby TTB-Kun » September 2nd, 2019, 7:26 pm

[quote="Aelwen"]Nope. Even TLK2 is not canon as the new movie confirmed Kiara is NOT a heir. No Kiara - no Kion - No Outlanders.[/quote]
lol, the new movie is not canon, don't embarass yourself
TTB-Kun

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard