The Lion Guards soundtrack is getting released tomorrow.

Re: The Lion Guards soundtrack is getting released tomorrow.

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 8th, 2016, 4:38 am

I LIVE IT
SISI NI SAWA MADE ME CRY
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Braveheart » January 8th, 2016, 5:25 am

[quote="_TravelerBlu_"]TravellerBlu official :) thanks![/quote]

Edit: I found it :P Nice channel, Blu!~ :D
Last edited by Braveheart on January 8th, 2016, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Elton John » January 8th, 2016, 5:38 am

I got my itunes preorder

So far I think

'It's a beautiful day - extended
'My own way'
'We're the same'
'Jackal style'
'Call of the guard' - full version
'Here comes the lion guard'
'Kions lament'

Are all legit.

'Duties of the king' is okay, i'd go as far as to say that it might be better than 'the morning report'. Zuka zama is still meeeeeeh. The rest are forgettable. I didn't expect all the songs to be winners however.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Squeely » January 8th, 2016, 9:38 am

First thoughts:
We're The Same is really good, probably better than the songs from RotR
Outta the Way is a generic baddie song, nothing all that special, and pretty redundant. Tonight We Strike covered the same ground but was better. Though Outta the Way is at least kinda catchy.
Duties of the King is pretty good and fun.
Bunga the Wise is pretty cheesy. It's alright.
My Own Way is really good.
Jackal Style is really good and catchy.
Panic and Run is a good deal better than Outta the Way. Still generic baddie fare.
"It is time to face the world on my own"... Does that mean Kion will eventually leave the Pridelands, possibly even leave the rest of the Guard behind? I wonder if this song will get used in a future episode, perhaps the series finale? Maybe the "Kion leaves the Pridelands" theories myself and others came up with hold some water.
Full version of Call of the Guard is my favorite song of the soundtrack. Which is to be expected, I mean what TLK fan doesn't love African instrumentation and Swahili or Zulu vocals?
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Braveheart » January 8th, 2016, 12:13 pm

[quote="Squeely"]First thoughts:
We're The Same is really good, probably better than the songs from RotR
Outta the Way is a generic baddie song, nothing all that special, and pretty redundant. Tonight We Strike covered the same ground but was better. Though Outta the Way is at least kinda catchy.
Duties of the King is pretty good and fun.
Bunga the Wise is pretty cheesy. It's alright.
My Own Way is really good.
Jackal Style is really good and catchy.
Panic and Run is a good deal better than Outta the Way. Still generic baddie fare.
"It is time to face the world on my own"... Does that mean Kion will eventually leave the Pridelands, possibly even leave the rest of the Guard behind? I wonder if this song will get used in a future episode, perhaps the series finale? Maybe the "Kion leaves the Pridelands" theories myself and others came up with hold some water.
Full version of Call of the Guard is my favorite song of the soundtrack. Which is to be expected, I mean what TLK fan doesn't love African instrumentation and Swahili or Zulu vocals?[/quote]

The "It is time" seem to have a more mature voice singing it. Wait, if Kion leaves the Pridelands, wouldn't a second season would be in question?

Man, after listening to all the tracks, all I can say is:

ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Pride Points: 28

Postby Squeely » January 8th, 2016, 12:56 pm

[quote="Braveheart"]The "It is time" seem to have a more mature voice singing it. Wait, if Kion leaves the Pridelands, wouldn't a second season would be in question?[/quote]
That's the idea. Kion would mature, and leave the Pridelands once he was a young teen. As far as seasons go, who knows how many we'll get. I said series finale, not season finale. Could even see them bookend the show with another 44-minute "movie" about the events leading up to Kion's departure, once the creators or Disney decide the show has run its course.

Or it was just one of those songs that gets written and included on the soundtrack, but never gets used, and I'm reading way too much into this.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » January 8th, 2016, 1:26 pm

My favourite songs are Sisi ni Sawa and My own way and call of the guard (extended) and beautiful day. They are so amazing
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 8th, 2016, 5:29 pm

Do you know if the lyrics to all the songs are findable yet?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 8th, 2016, 5:35 pm

you should have now I noticed before I went to bed it was already available to listen to :D
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Tsuki » January 8th, 2016, 5:57 pm

Alas I dont think its available in the UK yet :(
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard