If you were a lion, you would live where?

Locations

Outlands - Termite Mounds
2%
Outlands - Near the Swamp
4%
Pridelands - Pride Rock
44%
Pridelands - Water Hole
16%
Jungle
27%
Other
7%

Total votes : 45

If you were a lion, you would live where?

Postby Misiziri » September 1st, 2011, 7:04 pm

Where would you live and why? Feel free to improvise :lazy3:

Perhaps near the water hole for me, I can laze around and splash in the water during the hot day and hunt at night.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Re: If you were a lion, you would live where?

Postby Woeler » September 1st, 2011, 7:37 pm

the jungle would be great, but not alone. there have to be other lions there. I just love the jungle landscape in TLK!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Maleficent » September 1st, 2011, 8:28 pm

I'll live wherever Scar is. <3 <3 <3
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Postby Misiziri » September 1st, 2011, 8:29 pm

I knew you'd say that. I just knew it xD
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Maleficent » September 1st, 2011, 8:30 pm

^ LOL! Am I really that predictable? :innocent3:
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 1st, 2011, 8:40 pm

Waterhole. I'm mostly a loner, so even if I was a Pridelander, I'd stay away from Pride Rock if I could. Being surrounded with other lionesses would probably make me really uncomfortable and stressed...
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » September 1st, 2011, 9:18 pm

Pride Rock FTW! Although living in the jungle would be pretty nice, too :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Lauren » September 2nd, 2011, 2:21 am

[quote="AdAstra"]Pride Rock FTW! Although living in the jungle would be pretty nice, too :)[/quote]

Exactly this. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » September 2nd, 2011, 8:09 am

I'd live at Pride Rock, there is plenty of room there.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby PrincessKiara » October 7th, 2011, 10:59 pm

PRIDE ROCK! :superexcited:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Next

Return to Other Information