New Lion King plushies at the Disney Store

Re: New Lion King plushies at the Disney Store

Postby TheLionPrince » December 22nd, 2011, 8:43 pm

[quote="Saffyminty"][quote="TheLionPrince"]I saw a cub Simba and cub Nala plushie at Wal-Mart when I was shopping there a couple of Saturdays ago. My mother, who was with me, shouted to me, "Look! THE LION KING!"[/quote]

Did you buys them? :)[/quote]

Unfortunately, I didn't.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Saffyminty » December 23rd, 2011, 3:25 am

Oh :( Maybe next time!!!
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby Ozy » December 24th, 2011, 8:19 pm

Oh my, there's plushies of -all three- hyenas? I've only seen Shenzi (and I of course bought her). These plushies will be the death of my bank account.

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby Azerane » December 24th, 2011, 10:09 pm

Yeah, Ed sold out pretty quickly both in stores and online. And Shenzi and Banzai were still online for a while but they're now sold out too. I do wonder if they'll bring them back onto the online store or in stores again. The new mug that came out sold out in stores and online and a month or so later came back again.

I was tempted to get all three hyenas myself, but I'm not a huge plush person so I just got the banzai, he's awesome. My favourite of the new items they brought out though would probably have to be the photo frame with the carved simba and mufasa. So awesome.

Ebay is great for TLK stuff, at least in the US, it can be decent in Aus, just gotta keep you eye on it or find international sellers willing to ship. And sometimes you can find things that are buy it now as opposed to bidding. Which is nice too for the right price.
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Noah » December 25th, 2011, 2:48 am

I wish I had a Disney Store near me. We had one a long time ago in a nearby big city (30 minutes drive) but it went out of business :sad:
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby MalibuTrashDog » December 25th, 2011, 4:23 am

[quote="Ozy"]Oh my, there's plushies of -all three- hyenas? I've only seen Shenzi (and I of course bought her). These plushies will be the death of my bank account.[/quote]

Don't you dare buy the Banzai one, don't you dare. I will kill you in your sleep Kelly. Mark. My. Words.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Ozy » December 25th, 2011, 7:10 am

[quote="SillydogTheGreat"][quote="Ozy"]Oh my, there's plushies of -all three- hyenas? I've only seen Shenzi (and I of course bought her). These plushies will be the death of my bank account.[/quote]

Don't you dare buy the Banzai one, don't you dare. I will kill you in your sleep Kelly. Mark. My. Words.[/quote]

Ok, now I'm suspicious.... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Postby morning-star » February 22nd, 2012, 11:21 pm

I want the adult simba and nala, but you can't buy them in the UK, and Importing them is really expensive. :( it was hard enough for me to get scar in the UK as they kept selling out so fast!
*Pokemon fan-art of Shinx and Luxray stolen from DeviantArt.
morning-star

Pride Points: 2

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 5:33 pm

i have some of the Disney store ones. i have :

- ed
- adult nala
- adult simba
- timon beanie
- pumbaa beanie
- scar
- nala beanie
- simba beanie
- shenzi
- banzai
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Previous

Return to Marketplace