KM's Lion King Collection

Re: KM's Lion King Collection

Postby MaryAnn » April 18th, 2010, 1:37 am

You're welcome, KM. :)
MaryAnn

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

hasn't been here in a while O_o

Nickname(s): MaryAnn
Pride Points: 0

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 22nd, 2010, 2:14 pm

LOL
Simba : I cant wait to be king , I cant wait to be king
U : Yea i cant wait for u to shut up!

I luved thath part but i have TLK SMA On PS2
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby KiarasMate » April 23rd, 2010, 10:11 pm

lol, you mean PS1? :) I have that game too. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 27th, 2010, 9:29 am

Whoops i messed up XD
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby KiarasMate » April 27th, 2010, 10:12 am

lol, no worries NTLQ. I knew what you meant. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 27th, 2010, 10:13 am

lol thts good that u knew

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby FlipMode » May 14th, 2010, 8:32 am

Nothing says "Old School" quite like a lunch box (no pun intended) , good times.
Impressive collection you got there.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby KiarasMate » May 14th, 2010, 8:59 am

Thanks FM. ^^ lol, Yeah, back when I was a cubby, you wouldn't get beat up for having a lunch box. :) If only I had that when I was that young, although I was 11 by the time TLK hit theaters, so yeah. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Postby FlipMode » May 14th, 2010, 11:25 am

Yeah I had to make do with a Power Rangers lunchbox or something, when I was in school. If I had a TLK themed one, I would of used it with pride, oh I would have been one happy cub at lunch times :D.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Previous

Return to Marketplace