The Morning Report cut from the show

Re: The Morning Report cut from the show

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 5th, 2010, 1:49 am

actually, I believe the second act was longer, what with "shadowland" and "Endless Night" being both in it....
TheRoguePrince

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » October 14th, 2010, 2:33 am

I saw the show, amazing, but I missed this song.
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 14th, 2010, 4:05 pm

indeed, the beginning of the second act confused me though, "One be One" was a little off topic, (see meaning of words)
TheRoguePrince

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » October 20th, 2010, 10:03 pm

I know, I don't understand, "One By One".
LionKing4EVR96

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 21st, 2010, 2:10 am

It was all about racial pride, if they wanted to remove a song, why not that one?
TheRoguePrince

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 21st, 2010, 11:53 am

Nah, One By One is good.. It's about the headstrong lionesses. The good thing about this is that the actors win some time and get less tired, but the bad thing about this is that Zazu's actor might be paid less than he would when the song was in the show.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 21st, 2010, 4:06 pm

And we miss a lot of the characterization of Zazu, we don't get to see how he really feels
TheRoguePrince

Postby dariusgib » October 28th, 2010, 3:59 pm

i think they should of cut chow down i truthfully hate that song all the others were good
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby dariusgib » October 28th, 2010, 4:00 pm

i think they should of cut chow down i truefully thought it was crap
Image Created by Simbaholic

Help them to see. That the people here are like you and me. Lets us show them how to play the pipes of peace. Paul Mccartney
dariusgib
Lion of JUstice

Look what you've done to Mr Bigglesworth!

Nickname(s): Zazu Blackadder,Pingu, Machievelli,the artist, etc
Pride Points: 3

Postby TheRoguePrince » October 28th, 2010, 8:55 pm

why on earth did they have to add chow down? It was a complete mockery to TLK music. It sounded like discordant children playing with instruments.
TheRoguePrince

PreviousNext

Return to Broadway