Re: Jeremy Irons

Postby Scars Mate » November 26th, 2012, 8:25 am

Haha lol :D

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Dark Huntress » November 27th, 2012, 4:20 pm

I love this guy in Eregon...the best and only good actor!!! He's super good in Pink Panther 2 ;) I love him as Scar tho!!!
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby MooLion » December 4th, 2012, 5:58 pm

Yeah - he's got to be the best actor in Eragon. What an awful job they did with that film!! :icky:
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » December 4th, 2012, 6:30 pm

Anyone in the NYC area? He will be at the Premiere for Trashed and there will be a Q and A.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby ScarsLove » December 4th, 2012, 6:41 pm

That voice of his is... =w= *_* *0* :zira-happy: :zira-approve: :adored: :relaxed:

Okay, enough of that...

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Scars Mate » December 8th, 2012, 10:16 am

[quote="DatLioness"]That voice of his is... =w= *_* *0* :zira-happy: :zira-approve: :adored: :relaxed:

Okay, enough of that...
[/quote]
Ha lol

You kno what's weird? I think he's almost definitely my favourite actor, and my mother AND grandmother both have a crush on him. :?

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » December 14th, 2012, 1:48 am

Is anyone going to watch Beautiful Creatures? Jeremy is going to be one of the main character's uncle and he is a good guy. It is a fantasy film in the vein of Twiligh albeit with *a lot* more substance. Viola Davis is in it.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Postby Scars Mate » December 16th, 2012, 4:27 pm

[quote="TheBlackCatCrossing"]Is anyone going to watch Beautiful Creatures? Jeremy is going to be one of the main character's uncle and he is a good guy. It is a fantasy film in the vein of Twiligh albeit with *a lot* more substance. Viola Davis is in it.[/quote]
I'm gonna go see it when it comes out >-< look pretty interesting, I have to say.

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » December 26th, 2012, 9:04 am

The Words came out tod-err, yesterday. Anyone seen it?

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Postby Thegeni99 » January 1st, 2013, 12:04 am

The Words came out a while ago?? Also my cinema has a huge Beautiful Creatures poster and I just skfjsnxjssn JEREMY PLS. Im gonna have to watch The Words on dvd, but the latter on the big screen. Also, why aren't we talking about other roles he's had?
I personally think he did a great job with the german accent in Die Hard with a Vengeance. Also tank top.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

PreviousNext

Return to Creators