[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Simba — My Lion King Forum

Simba

Re: Simba

Postby TheLionQueen » May 4th, 2011, 8:20 pm

Simba Simba #thinks# simba is the image of the average American parent overprotective, loving , singer (in my dads case) and always proud of your accomplishments.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby FlipMode » May 5th, 2011, 5:08 pm

FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 265

Postby Misiziri » May 14th, 2011, 6:14 pm

Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Whitelionesseyes » May 23rd, 2011, 11:14 pm

Love u Simba!
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby Ultra Fox » May 23rd, 2011, 11:34 pm

Simba is awesome. :)
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Moon » May 27th, 2011, 12:46 am

The lion king would be nothing without our dearest Simba.
He is the life and soul of the lion king.
Nuff said
I do NOT accept Jesus Christ as my savior. If you are a proud Atheist, do copy and paste this into your signature.
Moon

Raawwwrr!! I scared you :D

Nickname(s): Erica
Pride Points: 4

Postby DoubleRainbowCow » May 27th, 2011, 1:41 am

Simba is my favorite character. He was a little into himself when he was a cub but when he grew up he realized to care for others and that being king wasnt that easy. He also took grat care of his daughter, Kiara.
DoubleRainbowCow
Alex is mah name :)

I like.... toast

Nickname(s): Alex
Pride Points: 3

Postby Whitelionesseyes » May 30th, 2011, 7:41 pm

He's one of the best Disney characters! I just love him and I can't wait to see him in theater again! :)
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby Lauren » May 31st, 2011, 2:57 am

Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moon » June 5th, 2011, 8:36 pm

SimbaObsesser you wrote quite a lot haha
and that is also my one of my true feelings for him. he was a great character and a strong one. yet when he was a cub he wasn't the smartest until he finally got hit on the head by rafiki or how ever you spell it.
I do NOT accept Jesus Christ as my savior. If you are a proud Atheist, do copy and paste this into your signature.
Moon

Raawwwrr!! I scared you :D

Nickname(s): Erica
Pride Points: 4

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters