Which is you favorite

Cub Simba :)
63%
Adult Simba 8-)
37%

Total votes : 131

Re: Cub Simba or Adult Simba????

Postby Cdot » January 20th, 2010, 1:44 am

I prefer Cub Simba he is so adorable cool and adventurous.
Cdot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby SimbasMate » January 20th, 2010, 4:35 am

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="SimbasMate"]He is such a dare devil and will do anything to be just like his dad.[/quote]

WTF? That's exactly like Simba on SP! LOL

I prefer young adult. :huh: not big fat adult. :x[/quote]

O.o? What do you mean?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby YFWE » January 20th, 2010, 5:47 am

Adult. ^^
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Sauda » January 20th, 2010, 9:23 am

Definately cubSimba!
:)
signature made byTaka♥
Where are you going, I don’t mind, i’ve killed my world and i’ve killed my time.
So where do I go, and what will I see. I see many people coming after me. So where are you going to I don’t mind.
If I live too long I’m afraid I’ll die. So I will follow you wherever you go, if your offered hand is still open to me.
Strangers on this road we are on, we are not two we are one. -Strangers, The Kinks
Sauda

♥

Location: looking for that moment in time where she will become one with the universe and feel truly infinite
Pride Points: 0

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 23rd, 2010, 8:02 pm

Most of the people in here, they identiffy with Cub Simba
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Lauren » January 24th, 2010, 5:16 am

i placed my finger on this i do like cub and adult simba. as a cub, he's so cute! as an adult, he's HOT! i can't explain why i love him so much but i have such a passionate for him. <3
Lauren

Postby morri908 » January 24th, 2010, 8:50 am

I voted for cub simba for multiple reasons... 1. Because he's frikin awesome. 2. Adult Simba is a jerk .. lol 3. In TLK2, simba looks retarded >> and he's a terrible parent.
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 26th, 2010, 12:40 am

yeah, Adult Simba wasn't as great as in the first TLK
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Postby Cdot » January 26th, 2010, 2:55 am

Cub Simba he is so much cooler and cuter
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 27th, 2010, 2:49 am

[quote="Cdot284"]Cub Simba he is so much cooler and cuter[/quote]

Yep, I agree, another reason that I like cub Simba
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters